Sign in to follow this  
Valdor

WTB White Drake Hide (Purchased)

Hello,

I am looking to purchase white drake hide to make a white drake hide glove for the set. That's at least 0.20 kg of hide.

Please PM me with your offer, if you have any for sale.

Alternatively - although this may be hard to get on its own - I am just looking for a white drake hide glove itself.

Edited by Valdor

How much is a kg of drake leather? I hear is more expensive than the already made items because of the signature on them? 

3 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

How much is a kg of drake leather? I hear is more expensive than the already made items because of the signature on them? 

Yep, that's right.

Also note, you can combine 0.01kg of white drake hide into 0.19kg of any other colour drake hide and it'll be white. So long as the white hide is selected, any other colour you combine into it will be white.

• Like 1

Oh, good to know!

I really am interested in making a white drake glove for a set that is missing one, thus my interest in buying the hide. I wish I could just buy the glove instead, but I have never seen a single one for sale. So, I think getting the hide and making it myself is the only option. 

Edited by Valdor

Hey, I have a 0.02 white dragon hatchling hide.. I don't know if you need it and how much is worth :)

Hey Furek. I am told that drake hide currently goes for 20s per kg, so you could potentially sell your piece for 40 copper. If my information is off, someone can correct me here.

That said, I already purchased what I needed, so thank you for your offer.

This thread is now done.