Sign in to follow this  
igSnarkin

Freedom wagon Makeover

With all the great artwork form wurm and all the players who are capable of great ideas and artwork  why not make the freedom wagon more attractive.  People seem to think they are blah so  poke the community  get a redesign contest going submit one piece from wurm team and take some submissions form the community (serious ones not sillyones)  let the people vote since they are the ones to use them give away some prizes  and make wurm wagons  more appealing gogo !

Happy Wurming!

• Like 2

With the Death of Chaos and PVP, why not let the Freedom Players who have created Alliances submit for making wagon, banner, flags, tents, etc based on their Alliance Theme? 

• Like 2

I would prefer the option of plain covers (or leather) that could be dyed - like the flags and banners.  

Freedom Kingdom swag is... well... I am sure someone did their best.  

I am not so willing to surrender the PMK uniqueness just yet.  Having said that, if there is no plan in place to get that war raging again - then it would be a waste to let that feature rot.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Arishok said:

I would prefer the option of plain covers (or leather) that could be dyed - like the flags and banners.  

THIS

• Like 1

Not to start a new topic on the same subject, more options would be nice. Much like with ships, we can dye them, wood and sail separately AND we can furl the sails. Can we have removable cover for better visibility? it always annoyed me that i can't see what's chasing me while in a wagon.

So. On top of making wagons paintable/dyable, can we have an alternate model with no textile cover at all? 

Ge3mnFi.png

11 hours ago, Arishok said:

Yes!

18 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

With the Death of Chaos and PVP, why not let the Freedom Players who have created Alliances submit for making wagon, banner, flags, tents, etc based on their Alliance Theme? 

4UAVxsZ.png

With the death of Jackal why not let the Freedom Players create their own skins?

Nothing is stopping you to go to chaos and create a PMK with your own design. If anything - its much easier right now since you won't have to defend the kingdom. So there is a possibility to make your own custom wagons but I guess you dont want to pay for it and support the game, you would just like to get it for free.

Edited by Vomusu
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Only if this would turn the alliance permanently into PvP in freedom that anyone can attack them, also that you pay the 100s for the declaration, plus have the needed amount of players.

Like Vomusu said, there is nothing stopping you at the moment on going to Chaos server, make your own PMK graphics that you can submit and make a kingdom. Like Gofs did. Go Go Go!

I support some kind of design changes to current template kingdom graphics, since those are a bit old school.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vomusu said:

4UAVxsZ.png

With the death of Jackal why not let the Freedom Players create their own skins?

Nothing is stopping you to go to chaos and create a PMK with your own design. If anything - its much easier right now since you won't have to defend the kingdom. So there is a possibility to make your own custom wagons but I guess you dont want to pay for it and support the game, you would just like to get it for free.

Jackal currently dead as the End Boss has been defeated, awaiting fixes and reset.

4 hours ago, Vomusu said:

4UAVxsZ.png

I would start a PMK but I do not purely want to start one for Profit or to have my own design and anger people like some others have. And I would be all for paying a fee to create our own Alliance Skins for wagons and such.

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

+1 for votip designed wagon 

scary thought, maybe we could have a limited edition with the map of jackal covering the wagon? 

9 hours ago, Retrograde said:

+1 for votip designed wagon 

ok contact me via pm to discuss contract terms

I'd love to see an update to the freedom banners and wagons. Perhaps it is community contest time?