Sign in to follow this  
Damascus

What you love about other games ..

What other games you play  , what is it that draws you to it that you like ,

Devs and players , what if you added that to Wurm , do you think you would have a hit for new players ?

To me its was ultima Online and T-Maps , they had a chance to drop from different mobs and had a lvl to it ..

Was fun to to do lvl 7 maps and have a ###### ton of mobs after you , loot was not the best but it was still fun to do with groups ..

They were like trying to solo a unique in Wurm .... crazy yet stupid but a dam laugh trying ...

What would you think what you like to see from other games you play be nice to add ... ?

I played skyrim for a long time, and really loved it, but then lost internet access for a while, and couldn't get back into it. Tried Life is Feudal, but couldn't get into it. A long time ago I played Diablo ii and Age of Empires for many years.

Wurm is the game that has stuck with me for the longest though, and I hope that will continue.

Tried a lot of games, Never Winter Nights is my all time favorites and i'm not talking about the PS4 MMO, the Never WIinter Nights PC game was awesome with player built worlds hosted on servers, the building tool was amazing letting you script in so much, DMs or GMs as called by WURM could run full blown campaigns and stories based on character role play and the DMs could spawn in monsters, traps, items. One server World of Torr had amazing scripts and crafting and had amazing crafting recipes and level tiers of items that as repaired would loose quality and craftsmanship levels over time. Haven and Hearth is fun, I like the variety of trees, I think 47 and the woods are different colors when in plank form. Also a nice variety of bushes and other plants. Would love to see more flora variety and fauna variety in WURM. If I could build a game, I would merge these three into one. 

I love crafting, exploring, and role playing. Sandbox of this would be even cooler in my opinion. 

• Like 1

https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/World_of_Torr

Check it out, just to see what it was in its time back in the late 1990's and early 2000's. Not even sure if the server is around but i think if a person still has Neverwinter Nights, can probably down load and play single player on World of Torr just to see what it was like sandbox.

I used to love AoE and the early Settlers and Caesars, and then Ultima Underworld.

I'm not  really a big gamer. Tried many games but only stuck with those.

And Wurm.

I love the combat on Black Desert. it's super flashy and fluid.

I like the questing on them kindom come skyrims and fallouts, divinities and all that, digging through storylines.

I like them shooty games like grand theft auto. such a riot. beautiful.

Guild series is fun.

Wurm is great, i can make stuff.

6 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Tried a lot of games, Never Winter Nights is my all time favorites and i'm not talking about the PS4 MMO, the Never WIinter Nights PC game was awesome with player built worlds hosted on servers, the building tool was amazing letting you script in so much, DMs or GMs as called by WURM could run full blown campaigns and stories based on character role play and the DMs could spawn in monsters, traps, items. One server World of Torr had amazing scripts and crafting and had amazing crafting recipes and level tiers of items that as repaired would loose quality and craftsmanship levels over time. Haven and Hearth is fun, I like the variety of trees, I think 47 and the woods are different colors when in plank form. Also a nice variety of bushes and other plants. Would love to see more flora variety and fauna variety in WURM. If I could build a game, I would merge these three into one. 

I love crafting, exploring, and role playing. Sandbox of this would be even cooler in my opinion. 

Use to love that game, esp PW server, forgot what the name of it (start with an E then x). But that was back in the 90's.

Played Diablo II like crazy back in mid/late 90s in hardcore. Right now just messing around on ESO and sometimes I play WO too. Been trying to roleplay out like a amazon or Valkyrie in WO from Diablo II. Unfort they wont add 1handed spear or jav :(

I put over 2k hours into Skyrim and another 1k into SE, but I got tired of messing with it.

Edited by Wildelf