Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Best player housing?

Voted!

Wurm Online (32%, 197 Votes)

So still in the lead. :)

What surprises me, is that Life is Feudal isn't in that list. Although the houses are pre-set in that game, you still need to haul a shipload of resources to the construction site to build one; something I don't see in some of the other games listed.

Oh well, at least we got some nice advertisement and hopefully also a new influx of players.

And @Retrograde: do everyone a favour and don't show your 1x1 wooden shack with 60 decay on the walls when you're asked to show some nice pictures of the Wurm housing..............

Thorin :) 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Severely limited in size even with max carp skills, having to haul materials up a ladder which you can't reach from anywhere anyway, no interior ramps for horses, ugly square windows with no glass, interior roofs bug floors above, half the perms clash with deed perms, hell horses attack you 10 floors below, stairs are wooden slats, don't pave a bridge next to a building or you'll fall through it 50% of the time!

Heck, I still voted for Wurm.

• Like 4
  • Cat 2

1 hour ago, LordLouis said:

Severely limited in size even with max carp skills, having to haul materials up a ladder which you can't reach from anywhere anyway, no interior ramps for horses, ugly square windows with no glass, interior roofs bug floors above, half the perms clash with deed perms, hell horses attack you 10 floors below, stairs are wooden slats, don't pave a bridge next to a building or you'll fall through it 50% of the time!

Heck, I still voted for Wurm.

So true.

Most of these thing could be eliminated/repaired through all those years with a little of good will from the devs side.

Voted!

We are winning the vote! Woot! Everyone cast your vote!

ESO is clearly trying to rally, but we are solidly keeping the lead!! 

Wurm Online (31%, 258 Votes)

Make sure everyone votes as we are clearly getting some renewed attention

Wiseman0:   "These votes sure have me interested in Wurm Online now as well.
Oleg Chebeneev:    "All those Wurm fans who came here to vote made me want to try housing there.
  • Like 2

One of those moments that everyone playing Wurm can help advertise for free to people who want but have no idea what Wurm has to offer.

Vote today

I voted for Wurm  but if Star Wars Galaxies was still around it would probably have gotten my vote. 

Hm... voted for that too, but I don't think we have enough players to be able to outvote LotRo ^^

[22:01:12] 68 other players are online. You are on Xanadu (207 totally in Wurm).

• Like 1

everquest 2  has great housing system. but wurm is really the only one that has the most options to building the house. but little to decorate it ,  it's better then years ago. but still a long way to go.  

I have loved games with more indoor decorating options, but Wurm has the best all around system. And we're getting there on decor.  It's certainly improved since I started and I love getting to build the actual house and deed I want, not just one model.

We're at 35% now!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NeeNee said:

I have loved games with more indoor decorating options, but Wurm has the best all around system. And we're getting there on decor.  It's certainly improved since I started and I love getting to build the actual house and deed I want, not just one model.

We're at 35% now!

Hopefully this inspires the Devs to keep working on improving this area. As some said, awards translate to players. Wurm is a great game with great potential. I'd just like to see that potential unveiled layer by layer.

3 hours ago, Seraph said:

Hopefully this inspires the Devs to keep working on improving this area. As some said, awards translate to players. Wurm is a great game with great potential. I'd just like to see that potential unveiled layer by layer.

As far as I remember it was mentioned on the dev streams a few times there are more building somethingorothers coming along

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atazs said:

Most underrated of 2012 maybe but not 2019. 

Not when you've killed two thirds of the playerbase. 

That's unintentionally(?) hilarious. Like Wurm is one of those horror movies where you play and die in 7 days. 

Honestly, we can only blame ourselves for that time Keenan accidentally uploaded Sadako's ghost into the code when patching in Plot Course.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Explora said:

Maybe we could vote Wurm for "most underrated MMO" too

https://massivelyop.com/2019/12/09/massively-ops-2019-awards-most-underrated/

challenge accepted!

--edit

3 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Honestly, we can only blame ourselves for that time Keenan accidentally uploaded Sadako's ghost into the code when patching in Plot Course.

I'm sadako-free.. no ghosts in my storyline

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

🤔Kind of clueless if I created a meme there🤫.. but still.. can't care less if there's still "sadako" code in the game or not..

Plot-course did mess up transport hire's work/business.. but opened A LOT FASTER movement around the maps.. which saved days, probably lifetimes in terms of sailing for everybody around... compared to old crossing whole map's length.. to get where you wanted.... just thinking about it... you can remember the horrors or.. new players... could imagine adding several hours to do simple things... if that included a trip through Xanadu.

• Like 1