Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

meditation questions

Hi.

Im currently level 14 on PoK, trying to advance to level 15. Medittion skill is 90+, 18 days cooldown has long passed, using 85 ql exquisite rug.

The thing is, iv been meditating for hours in the "special tile", and by that i literally mean FOR hours if not days.. few days i meditated 6-8 hours staight, other days 3-4 hours straight, but i just cannot get the question pop up to advance. Just want to ask if anyone had similar issue? is it broken or what? this surely doesnt feel right that you just cant get a question... cheers

Same level, same skill. Used 95ql rare rug for total of 10+ hours meditating - no question. So I've been told, it's normal enough at these levels.

0.09% chance of getting the question with 85ql rug, 95ql is 0.23% or so.

time to meditate more

• Like 2

I don't understand the point of making people meditate endlessly for days (thus locking their accounts to do something no one would ever find fun) just to path up. Its insane.

• Like 2

Any grind is insane, be it weapon smithing or anything from anothers perspective really.

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I don't understand the point of making people meditate endlessly for days (thus locking their accounts to do something no one would ever find fun) just to path up. Its insane.

They stop giving you questions to answer and it's just a yes/no for next path at around that point, they probably didn't expect anyone to be weird enough to grind it that high however many years ago it was implemented

4 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The higher levels also offer nothing but bragging rights. 

>not knowing that levels over 13 decrease cooldown on recall home and final breath, what an absolute bruh moment

• Like 6

After you finish meditating you will start meditating again.

Thanks for depressing info guys 👌

• Cat 1

17 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The higher levels also offer nothing but bragging rights. 

Bruh...

lol

I got 15th Sovereign on the Path of Power and tried countless times to progress further, without any success.

Thing is, till 15th I got those questions very quickly, ofc when delay time passed. On 15th I just cannot get the question.

Edited by Wilczan