Sign in to follow this  
Talor

Conquest 3 - 3x3x Heavily modded PVP

conquest-3-logo.png

unknown.png3x skill gain, 3x action timers. JK vs MR. Epic settings. No huge altars/artifacts.

Launch Date: 21 December 2019

More details coming soon, but for now, join the Discord: https://discord.gg/kHTCMrY

• Conquerable deeds and siege camps
  • Strategic resource factories
  • Trade camps
  • Anti-dirtwall mechanics
  • No priests (limited single-use spell scrolls)

• Skill gain lowers as fatigue increases and skill gain curved over 50 (limits benefit of macroing or turbonerding)
  • Other players hidden from client if no line of sight, unless very close. Reduced local range. (limits benefit of esp and similar mods)
  • New loot mechanic: on death, 50% items destroyed, 50% drop in a grave item (1 minute timer to loot the items from the grave)
  • Forgotten Empire Outposts: Spawn randomly around the map. Kill the guardians and raze the outpost to claim soul stones. Soul stones are required to build factories, trade camps and siege camps.
  • Trade camps: Take crates to their destination trade camp and turn in to receive money. Longer distances = more money. Deeds near trade camps get a small % of money when crates are turned in.
  • Siege camps: Build near enemy deed. After 24 hours, you can conquer the deed using an action on the token. Nearby guard towers must be bashed before conquering.
  • Factories: Build and right click to choose type. Produce materials automatically over time. Some require input materials (e.g. lumber mill turns logs into planks)
  • Religion: Build altars to create more deity influence. Pray to give your deity favour. Spell scroll fragments spawn within deity influence using up deity favour. Buy ointment from merchants to bind the fragments into usable spell scrolls. Become a follower at any altar.
  • Undermine action using shovel on dirt wall slope, causes damage to buildings/fences on top of the dirt wall.
  • Reduced material requirements for guard towers
  • Buffed damage for archery towers and turrets

• No meditation

• Only missions that encourage risk-taking; building/crafting missions removed.

• Hell horses and unicorns cannot be ridden/hitched.

• Fog spiders replaced with fog goblin potioneers

• Rock mine doors always open for everyone. Cannot place mine doors closer than 6 tiles to another mine door. Limit of 5 mine doors in a 21x21 area.

Edited by Talor

Here's a few vids from Conquest 2 to build some last minute hype for Conquest 3:

• Like 2

[18:24:55] Hakameda slain by Stryker, Yess

[18:27:08] Stryker slain by Hakameda, Zentil, Pallantide

[18:27:28] Zentil slain by Yess, Stryker

[18:31:48] Pallantide slain by Yess, Stryker

[18:38:52] Zentil slain by Yess

Edited by Quicktor

[14:28:27] Stik slain by Uvogin, Miniroll, Meep, Cigay,

[14:53:55] Yess slain by Threap, Uvogin, Hanniba, Miniroll, Meep

[14:54:16] Stik slain by Uvogin, Threap, Meep

[14:54:43] Kavah slain by Yess, Threap, Uvogin, Hanniba, Miniroll, Meep

[14:55:06] Lyriian slain by Uvogin, Threap, Hanniba, Meep, Miniroll

[14:55:59] Stryker slain by Threap, Uvogin, Hanniba, Miniroll

[15:01:03] Stryker slain by Threap, Miniroll

PvP daily on this server, come give it a try!

Edited by CIRAY

I find it interesting the start of the video says  "conquest 3 anti ESP measures" but the video clearly shows ESP, you can even see the animals inside the deed behind a wall of dirt, possibly even inside a mine. Could see players when they went out of view down dirt slopes, I would say ESP is working fine just by watching that video  *shrug*

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:04 AM, Cuddles said:

I find it interesting the start of the video says  "conquest 3 anti ESP measures" but the video clearly shows ESP, you can even see the animals inside the deed behind a wall of dirt, possibly even inside a mine. Could see players when they went out of view down dirt slopes, I would say ESP is working fine just by watching that video  *shrug*

The anti-esp mod is currently disabled as it was struggling to handle large numbers of players in pvp situations. We are working on optimising the mod and hope to be able to re-enable it soon(ish).

• Like 1