Sign in to follow this  
Ehizellbob

A fire breathing Christmas gift... wait what?

In the far distance, the last popping sounds of the Blackmoor Impalong fireworks display could be heard. One by one, our friends departed Independence but not for home. No! For they came to Release. Far across the seas, their swords raised high and with the wind on their backs (hopefully). It was on this cold winter's night when every man, woman and child gathered for a sight not seen by many in their lifetime.

'Twas a great Raging Black Dragon and he had but one message...

"Join me on Release for the Blackmoor Impalong Afterparty! A PUBLIC DRAGON SLAYING!"

Well, who would turn down such a request!

timer_E1576443608.svg

Location is the deed Knight's Rest, K18. See y'all there. Bring your party pants!

06491e2804dea0681b55e013c89109ec.png

*due to unforeseen circumstances of the RL variety the event will no longer be streamed on the Wurm twitch.

location will be added Saturday - will be coastal location. Loot roll will be public -- one roll per RL person, must be on kill list (niarja/twitter).

(ps please don't bring 3 million alts. We'd all like to be able to move, and actually leave with some scale. Please be reasonable ❤️ )

Special thanks to finders and penners and live bait: Brainer, Malokai and Deri.

Edited by Ehizellbob
location added
  • Like 23
  • Cat 2

Well done folks! I wondered where it had ended up. I shall be there with Christmas bells on ^_^

• Like 1

Graz for find and very much thanks for making it public. Dragons and drakes are so rare for public ones (yes, we all know the reasons, no need discuss that again) just wanting to say special appreciation for this. Personally not sure if I can be there or not, but will try.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ehizellbob said:

(ps please don't bring 3 million alts. We'd all like to be able to move, and actually leave with some scale. Please be reasonable ❤️ )

Hopefully this doesn't happen, like it always has.

Will try to be there, ty.

• Like 2

I remember the last public slaying I went to... I couldn't get over -1FPS and that wasn't even anything "good". A dragon will be hell I feel lol.

Awesome of you to do this, but I don't think I will attend because of the lag it will cause lol. Good luck to all that go! Will be a fun event (if your PC can handle it).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Themystrix said:
14 hours ago, Ehizellbob said:

Hopefully this doesn't happen, like it always has.

Will try to be there, ty.

Is one alt ok (just for the blood, would love if there were a way to exclude or limit scale distribution)? No problem if not.

• Like 1

Either me or Jahpeople will be happy to join in for the sheer fun of it all, I do love a good slaying, thanks for this...

• Like 1

Thanks for the public slaying, and at a good time too! Will come over!

• Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 11:37 AM, Ekcin said:

Is one alt ok (just for the blood, would love if there were a way to exclude or limit scale distribution)? No problem if not.

Bring as many alts as you want, no rules here. Just have some sense and be kind and considerate of others! 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 9:01 AM, Enuf said:

I remember the last public slaying I went to... I couldn't get over -1FPS and that wasn't even anything "good". A dragon will be hell I feel lol.

Awesome of you to do this, but I don't think I will attend because of the lag it will cause lol. Good luck to all that go! Will be a fun event (if your PC can handle it).

I'll be surprised if my pc can handle it 😅

• Like 1

Sounds like a nice pre-christmas party, I'll join for sure! Thanks for making it public, just premming up another 30 toons. (fake news)

• Like 1

Location added.

At the deed Knight's Rest, K18. See y'all there. Bring your party pants!

06491e2804dea0681b55e013c89109ec.png

• Like 2

Thanks for all you crazy folks for coming along tonight, was great seeing everyone there! Again, special thanks to Retrograde for making us start late streaming. Brainer, Deri and Malokai/ Lionix for the find + capture assisting and the rest of the alliance for your help ❤️ 

• Like 3

On 12/15/2019 at 8:55 PM, Zenity said:

Some pre fight Highjinks ensuing :)

pAmbxzf.png

heh, looks like the dragon is riding a horse, almost...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wonka said:

heh, looks like the dragon is riding a horse, almost...

that dragon was me (thanks to retrograde) and I was riding a horse.. so technically...

• Like 2