Sign in to follow this  
WittleBunnBun

Drag The Drowning Option

I cant count the amount of times i am on shore and my buddy is 2 tiles away, used last gasp already, and then drowns and im stuck there looking stupid not able to do anything ( or vice versa)  

How about getting a "Drag" option for players so we can use it on those that allow the option to be "dragged"  as a second measure after last gasp. Then another player can drag them a few tiles (maybe 4 or 5 tiles limit) to the shore line and save them.

Can that be added in a mod? 

Any mod like this would be a server side mod, meaning only the server admin can add it --  it would not be a clientside mod allowing it to be used on any server.

I know there are servers that disabled drowning all together, so maybe that is more what you are looking for. 

+1 if it's something you have to craft in advance and carry with you, such as a life preserver.

7 hours ago, Batta said:

+1 if it's something you have to craft in advance and carry with you, such as a life preserver.

Ah didn’t even think about that! Would prolly be much easier to have it this way. Thanks for the inputs :)