lowborn

favorite movie and why

I am running out of good movies.

What is your favorite movie and why?

My second favorite is Training Day. A gangster cop movie.

My most favorite movie was voted one of the worst and it is Water World.

There are many reasons why I love this movie but if you don't know them then I cant not explain it. Just watch it again three times.

My third favorite is Les Misérables. Again I do not have enough words to explain why. Sorry. 

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

I dont really have a favorite movie because usually my preferences change quite often but what i can recommend is watching Edward Norton movies.

He is not your typical good looker 007 hollywood star (so had to break thru and stay up thru work and talent) and he does not feature in bad movies.

My current one would be Interstellar.

I love sci-fi movies and it's a sci-fi movie, but also much more than that - philosophical experience, full of things to think about, plot twists and situations that carry real weight with them. If someone didn't watched it yet - it's a masterpiece, give it a shot even if you dislike sci-fi movies. :)

• Like 1

Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)

I love westerns, I love Clint Eastwood, I love the soundtrack, I watched it like a million times, and it is probably time for me to watch it again.

Cloud Atlas.

The story, the music, the message, how it was directed, everything :)

I usually like sci-fi movies the best. Can't think of a favorite off hand but this 2014 film with Tom Cruise called Edge of Tomorrow was very enjoyable, funny theme through all the violent repeated dying.

" A soldier fighting aliens gets to relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time he dies."

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Always been a big horror movie fan.

Usually a toss-up between The Exorcist (1973) or The Shining (1980).

The voice while possessed of Reagan was always unnerving to me (in a good way) and influenced some of my own recording stuff I do in spare time.

As for the Shining, well I mean it's Jack Nicholson....the man's just ridiculous in a very entertaining way.