Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

Elven Community?

Just curious if any players out there roleplay as a elf? I wouldn't mind grouping up with players that like to roleplay as a elf, if there is any.

I find elves quite sexy and strong. I think they craft some top notch items.

6 hours ago, lowborn said:

I find elves quite sexy and strong. I think they craft some top notch items.

Yes they can be, if they put those animation models in the game. Was hoping they add masks, so look like an elf.

18 hours ago, Wildelf said:

Just curious if any players out there roleplay as a elf? I wouldn't mind grouping up with players that like to roleplay as a elf, if there is any.

There are various options to do this. I build my entire deeds and all my chars based on elves :)

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, Yldrania said:

There are various options to do this. I build my entire deeds and all my chars based on elves :)

I though about that, back near that tunnel that I wasn't aware of really mess things up. Though it was a mine. So I moved away from most urban areas to see if I can find a suitable spot to relax. So I found a spot, doesn't look too bad and named it Willow's Cove. But it doesn't give much room to expand, if someone wanted to join me in this elven community.

Btw I doubt anyone will, since they don't know how to roleplay well, playing a neutral or good elf, you gotta respect the wildlife and the wilderness. Most doesn't, going around killing everything that move and destroy the trees, etc.

I will keep in touch and stick around long as I can.

Edited by Wildelf