Sign in to follow this  
Alendhor

Hitching Post vs Wooden fence

I just encountered a very strange bug on Jackal. I placed 8 hitching posts in a 3x4 area: 4 on the north side, and 4 on the south. The troughs face into the yard on both sides. The 4 on the north side are against a Stone Wall and appear to be working well. The 4 on the south side are against a wooden fence and are really messed up. I can unhitch the horses from the north side of the wooden fence (inside the yard), but I have to hitch them from the south side of the wooden fence (outside the yard). I am also unable to move the hitching posts while on the north side of the wooden fence (inside), but I can move them while on the south side of the wooden fence (outside), ie, through the fence. When unhitched, the horses appear on the trough side of the hitching post (inside the yard), but when I try to move the horse to the south side of the wooden fence (outside), the horse immediately appears on that side.

By the way, I had Shydow verify this, and he said it was dumb as a post. (He actually only said it was dumb; I came up with the pun).

Stable yard:

ehEiYii.jpg

Can't lead horse. Fence is in the way:

woTmQ4d.jpg

Horse jumps to other side; can lead now:

MZ06Vfi.jpg

Horse hitched:

204P13r.jpg

No option to move Hitching Post:

C1S8gDV.jpg

Option to move Hitching Post from wrong side of fence:

Ed5RFkY.jpg