Sign in to follow this  
Dranana1

Christmas Gift Ideas for 2019

Well it is that time of year again and I thought I would ask those on the forum what they thought would be good Christmas present ideas. If you have an idea about something you want or think you may know what is coming, feel free to leave your thoughts.

I know I would like either a "Wand of Rock" to raise rock tiles so I could do some stuff on my deed that I have been dreaming of. I think it would be feasible since they already did the "Shaping Wand" before and it would be easy to change the programming to add instead of subtract and make it rock instead of dirt.

snowman was pretty cool, maybe something as useful as that? infinite source of coal from coal pile? same as snowman or maybe new fences

Spoiler

sEhUX77.jpg

Spoiler

A6X47cJ.jpg

Spoiler

cFmRYqP.jpg

Edited by Themystrix
  • Like 3

cookbook capable of recording recipes and pulling ingredients from fsb when you select a recipe.. and have the needed ingredients, notifying(outlining/etc).. somehow showing you what else is missing and couldn't be pulled from an open fsb. wont happen. wishful thinking though 🍻

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Themystrix said:

snowman was pretty cool, maybe something as useful as that? infinite source of coal from coal pile? 

+1 to a stocking that generates a coal every 24 hours

• Like 4

Just for the record. 

Try and think of something that's going to have 2000 of them. A lot of the old OP gifts weren't so prolific because there were far less.

That said, hearing ideas is exciting! 

• Like 1

a stocking would be cool for display or a large gift wrapped box, also hope we get more goodies for New Years, fireworks, champagne, New years Chest Drop and maybe a random bottle of some alcohol? Or maybe A Reindeer Statue? 

• Like 1

I'd love to see a potted tree that can be harvested. Plant the desired sprout in it. Functionality like a trellis, but different appearance. It would expand on the cave dweller options, but it's not game-breaking.

• Like 4

That small(er) bsb, which was requested multiple times, about 1/4 from the actual bsb size, so you can store some kindlings or other supplies without taking half the space in a room and without making any room look like a warehouse :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Seriphina said:

I'd love to see a potted tree that can be harvested. Plant the desired sprout in it. Functionality like a trellis, but different appearance. It would expand on the cave dweller options, but it's not game-breaking.

When we have the "farm boxes" we could have box for trees, or if you put an oak to a pot... imagine how crazy it looks, or if the tree is in a pot, it would only grow a bit, but not even near overgrown.

edit: or a rune that allows name change to items? and later on, put that on cash shop for example.

Edited by Themystrix

How about the bar tender as a gift?

Most nice deeds look nice, but feel so un-alive without players or npc's.  

Like the trader can only be placed on deed (has no wirt, and if deed poofs. Bar tender also poofs)

They are not op seeing they give very low nutrition value. 

As a side note: seeing they are an xmas gift they need to be used(placed) with in a set time frame. This will get rid of hording. 

If you want to go the extra mile. Make him an outfit with a xmas theme.And/or even make him an she ;) haven't seen any female bar tenders in the game yet. 

• Like 2

^ rather see such 'gifts' for making 1-3/+ year old deeds... and to have the npcs bound to the deed... with option to redeed within 6-12months if your deed falls and to get it back instantly or with gm ticket(that's just in case you have 3yr old deed, randomly you miss upkeep deposit .. and you lose the deed and poof your npc.. well.. if anything like that is ever a practice..)

As for npcs per premium char... as xmas gift.. prepare to see towns of npcs.. as around xmas ppl buy new prem accounts to get gifts.. some will else get like 20-50/+ npcs, probably not what you wanted with that idea

Edited by Finnn

A goose statuette that you can put something in its mouth. (Like a knife, for instance)

• Like 1

A small weta doll/puppet/stuffed animal that looks good on a table or bed

(so I can name him Mister William Wiggles II and hug and cuddle him cause I'm going to miss my Jackal mount dearly :( ) 

Spoiler

JZIXWii.jpg

• Like 3
  • Cat 2

1 hour ago, Kasumi said:

A small weta doll/puppet/stuffed animal that looks good on a table or bed

(so I can name him Mister William Wiggles II and hug and cuddle him cause I'm going to miss my Jackal mount dearly :( ) 

Hide contents

JZIXWii.jpg

^ gud uan, I like

I would like Christmas lights that I can string on my houses and walls.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

I think a Christmas tree that doesn't decay and doesn't look like a charlie brown tree would be nice, then when it snows outside Christmas, you can have the tree up and make it look festive

• Like 1

Any new ideas on what you want to see as a Christmas gift this year?

I am still hoping for either the restriction on concrete to go to -40 or a wand to raise rock up to at least the -25 mark so concrete can then be used, I would be happy even with that. 

So only 3 more days till Christmas, does anyone else have any ideas? I know they probably won't happen this year but they could be ideas for next year as well. Post what you think or hope for as a Christmas present.

A nice idea was: Nothing decay on deed!

90% on my time i need for repairs ....