Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

Allow us to secure open fireplaces and fountains

I'm not sure why these items in particular can't be secured, since other large decorative items can, but it means that after carefully positioning them its super easy for someone else to accidentally mess up their placement, and also means that if you have rare or better versions that you want to display, it's not safe to put them in communal areas on large/recruiting deeds without running the risk of them going missing.

As we recently discovered when an allied deed went down for a couple of hours accidentally, it also means that out in the open, they're easily swiped.

I'm not sure why you *wouldn't* want them to be securable, particularly as fountains are often placed in undeeded areas to mark water sources for travellers (like in deserts, for example).

• Like 3

hmmm thought these items could be secured already. I am pretty sure i secured the fountains and fire places at my deed.

I went round and double checked one of each of mine right before I posted, but I'd be interested to hear if there are conditions that prevent it. Could you check yours next time you're on?