Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Lost horse Haltlad 50c reward for finder

I lost my horse in the aftermath of the latest rift when falling down a slope east of the rift (probably bit southeast of Hollow Hills). The horse is a 4speed, nothing exciting, but a good and reliable battle companion. He will be unable to move as he is saddled. Name is Haltlad, male ebony black, venerable, cared for by me. If anyone is able to retrieve it, please notice me by pm or ingame.

1 hour ago, Ekcin said:

He will be unable to move as he is saddled. Name is Haltlad,

Well played, Ekcin. Well played. ;) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gwyn said:

Well played, Ekcin. Well played. ;) 

Certainly it was stupid. Would love to get my horse back though :) .

13 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

Certainly it was stupid.

Not at all, in my book. Been in that position or similar myself many a rift.

I was just observing the random(?) wordplay in your post ('unable to move as he is saddled' and name is 'Halt, Lad!'). Perhaps I have a peculiar sense of humour.

Anyway, good luck getting him back. Someone find this man his steed!

• Like 2

If the horse is branded, you can use Get direction (from Manage animals) to get to him.

If is not branded, you can cross your fingers and hope someone found it and will return it, but keep in mind an unbranded horse, especially if it has good gear on it, is an easy target for anyone who wants an extra saddle, and some believe a horse is way easier to kill than to tame to have access to the said gear :(

Also, in a rift area, a pony will be an easy target for the Jackal creatures, which will always kill it when it gets in their aggro range.

Either way, first check if is still in the list of your cared for pets, then keep asking in your Freedom server, mostly; chances are better a potential finder will read the chat rather than the forum.

I hope you will find the lad, and it will be your war companion for many years to come!

Ugh, I jut realised the loss happened on a different server than your home one, this will make things a bit more difficult, but not impossible; keep asking in GL and perhaps linking the thread with the reward for finding and returning it.