Sign in to follow this  
Alikin

[Rare Bug] Releases Highway Markers reading Unknown

Hello:) My alliance member Chiqqa discovered that when she used the waystone to find a route to Sloping Sands, (Release) sent the desired location, and all signs read "unknown". She asked if it did the same for me, so i tested it outside my own deed (also Release) on a functional waystone. It had the same results. I prattled off the problem in GL Freedom, and asked for anyone else to possibly test it, and Zuma was kind enough to do so. :) Worked for Zuma just fine, however, Zuma is on Celebration. Anyone heard of this yet by chance?
     Thankee for your time and patience, and have a lovely day :D

• Like 1

I remember this happening once before and a server restart corrected the issue.  

There was a server restart 8 hours ago.  Can you verify if the problem is gone?

On 11/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, Alikin said:

Hello:) My alliance member Chiqqa discovered that when she used the waystone to find a route to Sloping Sands, (Release) sent the desired location, and all signs read "unknown". She asked if it did the same for me, so i tested it outside my own deed (also Release) on a functional waystone. It had the same results. I prattled off the problem in GL Freedom, and asked for anyone else to possibly test it, and Zuma was kind enough to do so. :) Worked for Zuma just fine, however, Zuma is on Celebration. Anyone heard of this yet by chance?
     Thankee for your time and patience, and have a lovely day :D