10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

qHKkLGT.png

Post the real version of this image or I will forever call your cowardgrade

Awesome news, very informative!
Maybe a question to ask the devs is what got them into game programming. I'd be interested to know.

11 hours ago, Madnath said:

Post the real version of this image or I will forever call your cowardgrade

jBvRCCo.png

tumblr_o83n41AhtQ1spaqz2o6_r1_250.gif

• Like 3

Congrats, Wulfgar !   Btw I found your iron barding in the middle of the NE Exodus desert - around 50ql - if you want it back, let me know.

- and to the Dev team - great bug fixes and lovely additions to QoL for Wurmians - farm boxes, more key binds, sail furling - my goodness, what will be next one wonders.

And is the pic of Madnath's deed?

On 11/29/2019 at 12:49 PM, Retrograde said:

Last year we had the famous The Public VS Dreammaster trial, will the acquitted killer return? 

Hmmm, who can this be? :D

8 hours ago, Baloo said:

Congrats, Wulfgar !   Btw I found your iron barding in the middle of the NE Exodus desert - around 50ql - if you want it back, let me know.

- and to the Dev team - great bug fixes and lovely additions to QoL for Wurmians - farm boxes, more key binds, sail furling - my goodness, what will be next one wonders.

And is the pic of Madnath's deed?

It is not I'm afraid

13 hours ago, Baloo said:

Thanks, although that is not my barding. I'm not even sure there was barding in the game when I made the insanely stupid decision to sell Wulfgar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steveleeb said:

any chance of getting the new keybinds added to WU?

I missed reading what stops with the support for WU.. but if it's completely shut... bad news.. for official solution than

On 11/29/2019 at 4:49 AM, Retrograde said:

Hoist the main sail! 

The artwork for sail furling is now complete! Ships will be able to go full, half or no sail and will have models that match it's state, see below for all of them!GVKUO5B.png

By the way, Retro, you completely forgot to include the rowing boat with raised an lowered sails in the above montage. You thought we wouldn't notice. Ha!

Valdor

• Like 2

It was too glorious, detracted from the visual look and feel.  

• Like 1

Maybe we could ask @Votipto add a rowboat and a wurmian holding a kite?

(also maybe a odd, but cool idea for item to be in the game..🤫)

Are those planter boxes filled with FLOWERS?????!!!

(omg omg omg)

(swoon swoon)

(omg)

YES!

Yes?

(hm, on second look it does look like mushrooms. Meh. Now I never get to cover my deed with blue flowers.....)

Edited by Dame
  • Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 10:08 AM, Muse said:

In the UK, gardeners would probably call that style 'Raised Beds' - maybe the US version is preferable! :P 

Off topic, but in the (northeast) US we use both terms: raised beds (planters) or planter boxes. :)

• Like 2

Congrats Wulfgar and welcome to the team. 

So about that concrete.....it would count as a quality of life fix if we could get it to -35 or -40 instead of -25. I know it has been one of those things that a lot of players have complained about but lived with since it did not seem to be important to the devs. Do you think we may be able to fix this or add something that can help people with deed projects that are below -25? All it would mean is finding the class/program in the overall programming  (unless it is indexed) and changing the variables to go to -35 or -40 instead of -25.

Hello,  what is the benefit with the large planters so far?  Have you tried mushrooms underground yet?  that sounds cool to me