Sign in to follow this  
Kingtren

The New Frontier 30x Skill 100x Action timers

Well, was a popular server till everybody hit 90-100 in all skills  in 3 weeks and now it's just a few players logging every now and then.

Edited by Talohan
change of option

Max deed size 40x40 -- does this mean 40 in each direction (i.e. 81x81 total), or like 20/20/19/19?

Also, someone mentioned Crafters, but I haven't seen any around town or in the crafting workshops.

@Kingtren

Edited by Batta

On 12/6/2019 at 11:35 PM, Kingtren said:

Is it any different than offering a reward for voting? People probably wouldnt vote if it wasnt for a reward. I dont think it is any different but i appreciate the feedback!

Short answer, no.  They both invalidate the action.  

Thing is, though, we all know that the votes are by and large only for the rewards so the votes are essentially ignored.

Commentary, on the other hand, purports to be an actual opinion or experience.  If there is a plain disclaimer that this is a paid action, we can consider that and decide whether to disregard the opinion entirely.  If the opinion is NOT offered with a plain disclaimer, then it is being presented as genuine when in fact it may well not be.

Having said that.  I mostly look at the OP and the bare listing of features, mods etc.  So the opinions don't count a lot for me.  I haven't tried this server yet, but I am now seriously looking at it.   As long as it isn't too crowded (not so much population but land and resources locked behind deed permissions or just plain fences) I think I would like it.

Server is under new management by former GM Lizalia. Events have been happening pretty much every weekend or when we have a lot of uniques spawned on map. Lot's of room for new players, so if your looking for a new place to call home or just to try out uber fast skilling, this is the place.