Sign in to follow this  
Kingtren

The New Frontier 30x Skill 100x Action timers

Welcome to The New Frontier

Lots of Mods, Easy skill gain, Free to create a deed only pay upkeep
Bounty system, Burn corpse rewards, Recall Runes etc.
Looking for new players who want to build some deeds 
As well as create a fun community.

There are public forges,mines, and kitchen in the starter deed.
You can create recall runes using a chisel on a marble brick.
You can teleport to the starter deed/check bank balance by
right clicking on your body in the character tab.

You can vote for the server here https://wurm-unlimited.com/server/8655/
Please come join our discord! https://discord.gg/gvpEXWH
I am constantly updating and adding new things to the server so this list
is liable to change in the future!

RULES:

• Server Rules
  • Be respectful and civil toward your fellow players
  • No harassment or excessive trolling
  • No bigotry / hate speech including but not limited to ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and religion.
  • No disruptive arguments/discussions in global chat
  • Staff will ask you to take these to private message or villagechat if you wish to continue.
  • No public accusations of rule-breaking or discussion of bans
  • To report rule violations, make a /support ingame or contact a staff member.
  • No “ban baiting”
  • Ban baiting is enticing or aggravating someone into saying or doing something that will result in a ban – this may result in a ban for both parties.
  • Do not build too close to another player’s village
  • No posting personal information
  • No impersonating other players, particularly staff
  • This includes both claiming to be another person or staff, as well as changing your screen name in a way that can be thought to be another user. In these instances your account may be banned until you can change the name again.
  • Be Respectful to the server and staff
  • Ignoring staff can result in punishment
  • No inducing excessive lag
  • Do not allow huge numbers of entities to build up, e.g. logs, felled trees, dirt, etc
  • No spam
  • 'Spam' includes a high volume of lines and/or repeated characters entered into chat.
  • No Advertising other WU servers
  • Max deed size is 40x40 unless approved by an admin to be larger
  • Stealing of items, Kills or otherwise will result in a ban
  • Unique events will be done often. DO NOT grab items from these events without permission.
  • Bans
  • If banned, no evading the ban - request unbans on discord
  • A minimum of 2 weeks will be added to the original ban length for every account used to evade a ban on our server.
  • Any accounts used to evade a ban will be banned for the same amount of time as the original banned account.
  • Admins reserve the right to add additional time depending on the circumstances.
  • Only appealed bans will be lifted.
  • At the time at which an appeal is allowed or afterward, a player may appeal for their other accounts to be unbanned, and if the "main" account is unbanned then the alts are as well.
  • Unbanning of all alt accounts will be done by an administrator or higher.
  • At the discretion of an admin, alternate accounts could remain banned if we believe that the person appealing isn't the actual owner.
  • Bans for the alt accounts will include the name of their "main" account.

Full list of mods!

• AdaAndGlimmerRods
  • AddKingdomItems
  • AnimalTokens
  • Announcer
  • Bagofholding
  • Betterdig
  • Betterfarm
  • BountyMod
  • Bountyonburn
  • BuyerMerchant
  • ChestClaim
  • ChristmasMod
  • CraftingMerchant
  • CraftMoreThings
  • Creatureagemod
  • Cropmod
  • DiscordRelay
  • DoubleBulkCapacity
  • DragonRider
  • DUSKombat
  • EventMod
  • FishyTweaks
  • HarvestHelper
  • HighwayPortals
  • ItemtablePlacement
  • Livemap
  • LocationCommand
  • Loottables
  • MarkandRecall
  • MeditateMod
  • MiniPets
  • ModifyGestationPeriod
  • MorePotables
  • MovementMod
  • MovetoCenter
  • NoHolyGround
  • Onetilemining
  • SacrificeMod
  • Server Tweaks
  • Servermap
  • SimpleConcrete
  • Spellmod
  • Starter Gear
  • Taxidermy
  • TimedPay
  • Timerfix
  • TimerFix
  • Treasure Hunt
  • Unleash
  • VoteReward
  • WideBridges
  • WideMineDoor
Edited by Kingtren
Added discord
  • Like 2

Hi all,

I just joined this server a couple days ago... it's been great so far, custom map, fast gains, lots of great mods with more coming.

The GM is very present and helpful.  All in all, it's a very friendly and fun server :)  Come and join us!!

• Like 1

Just joined the server but have been having a blast. Admin is very helpful in getting new players started and sorted in the right direction. A great place to start out and be at the beginning of a growing community.

• Like 1

Very helpful staff, great map, awesome mods and great players! Played alot of servers, this is the best one.

• Like 1

So far I am having alot of fun. GMs are nice and listen to feedback. The server is new, but we already had a fun event with nice loot. Big bonus is that we can make recall runes. So you can set afew up and be able to teleport all around the map.

• Like 1

Cool server good group of players - enjoying my stay so far,

• Like 1

I love this server. Very fun way to play wurm! The admins are very active and very friendly, we have access to the construction of every item, rift creatures run rampant, faith and meditation gain is insane, terraforming is a breeze, and everything is just tons of fun. This server is loaded with mods - turns the game into wacky wurm! Earn 5s a day for voting, deed tiles cost nothing, just upkeep (but you get 5s for free every day) and the best part? the server is GROWING! More and more players are coming online each day and are actually starting to create a community. Very fun server, 10/10 do recommend. 

• Like 1

Well been on a lot of servers. This one is so calm and relaxed. Love skill gain and GM's are so helpful. I would recommend this server to any one who wants an active friendly server.High skill gain but still tough when it comes to mobs. Still one of the best servers so far in my opinion :)

• Like 1

Haven't played Wurm in quite some time, but happy to pick it back up again. Having fun on the server, pretty active for being as new as it is, as well as friendly community ♥

• Like 1

I like the server.  Not too hard, and not too easy. (Yes, there is such a thing!)

• Like 1

paid for posting is just meh imho, people should post it because they like the server not because they are being paid to post or at least put up a big sign saying these opinions are paid for by XX, like saying people are actors in tv advertising and not real people saying what they actually think  lol

"I am a doctor and my patients all love my nice comfy chairs" *small print* this is an actor and not a real doctor.

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

Is it any different than offering a reward for voting? People probably wouldnt vote if it wasnt for a reward. I dont think it is any different but i appreciate the feedback!

• Like 1

I love this server. Very fun way to play wurm! Not too hard, and not too easy. I love there is such a thing! The owner is very active and strive to be friendly, we have access to the construction of every item which makes it fun, I love the  rift creatures run rampant and cause havoc. Terraforming is a awesome, and everything is just tons of fun. I love how the server is loaded with mods. It makes wurm fun! Earn 5s a day for voting, it's a great way to pay for the upkeep. It's great to see that the server is GROWING! More and more players are coming in each day and we are actually starting to create a wonderful community. Very fun server, 10/10 on the scale of best servers I do recommend. I don't care if I get paid to comment I do not expecting it, just the server seems to be that awesome!! We have random events and just work together it's great!

Edited by Kialexia
  • Like 1

Also adds I post freely  about how much am enjoying it . So far it's been very cool and for myself a good  server on the side 😛

• Like 1

Gotta agree, played on a lot of servers(that includes WO for several years) and this one really shows some potentials with 24/7 GM or ArchGM help around. If there is a problem with anything, they are quick to let us know if it can be taken care of now or will be delayed for a few hours. Other players are friendly and will offer a hand with anything you need.

Events are fun and interesting, first one I did was a server wide hunt for domestics animal kills in 3 hr time frame. Had 1st thru 5th place rewards and a steryl lump for each kill for everybody.

Got something I have not seen before yet, NPC Crafters there that can imp a item up for cost but limit to a certain QL to keep player made things more valuable.

Overall it's been a fun server to play on and it's growing a fast rate!

• Like 2

i'm loving the server too. only a few hours in.  nice map and features .  i need fast timers to not get board. this server gives me my wurm fix. while alt tabbing to everquest . odd yes but works well. 

• Like 1

I wanted to thank everyone who moved with us when the files got corrupted the community worked together I am so proud of everyone! Thank you to everyone who worked together and stuck out for the new map I hope you all have fun....

• Like 2

Seems like a pretty good server thus far.

I like the relatively gradual terrain, and the trees not completely covering the landscape.

Starter town has what you need.

Staff is helpful and involved.

• Like 1