Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Huge QoL - fsb racks

Well, we all know it has been suggested before, but how about making a fsb rack so our kitchen gets less littered?

Since we already have the code to make the bsb racks it is well mainly just a design thing?

Seems kind of odd that we did't get that already.

This would really add a huge chunk of QoL to us players!

pretty-please-please

Edited by Cecci
QoL
  • Like 3

Yes I have many FSBs and they take up most of the room. It leaves little working and living space.  It would be nice even just to tidy all the empty ones away.

Maybe we could have some of that wonderful flat pack furniture, one hears about!  If we could store the FSB's flat and then just pop them open when we need them - now there's a thought. ;) 

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, yes please! I have this beautifully decorated kitchen but it can only fit 3 FSBs within reach of my ovens without looking like a warehouse and I'd dearly love to have more options for organising and sorting my raw ingredients.

8 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I've passed this along for consideration. 

thats about time since soo many suggested it for ages :)

ty very much :)

I've got one FSB and the thing is a never ending pit.  You seriously need multiple FSBs?  Like..  how much crap do you have?  Send a screen shot of what a full food bin looks like if your so inclined...  I wasn't even sure it was possible to Cap one.  

5 minutes ago, Actuarius said:

I've got one FSB and the thing is a never ending pit.  You seriously need multiple FSBs?  Like..  how much crap do you have?  Send a screen shot of what a full food bin looks like if your so inclined...  I wasn't even sure it was possible to Cap one.  

I've got a full one in my house, which has got around 20k meat, and a few thousand veg, plus various other odds and ends.

If you want to separate things by QL (which you will do, when you're a bit farther along in the game), you need to have multiples.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I've passed this along for consideration. 

Thanks, sweetie! <3

1 hour ago, Schiann said:

I've got a full one in my house, which has got around 20k meat, and a few thousand veg, plus various other odds and ends.

If you want to separate things by QL (which you will do, when you're a bit farther along in the game), you need to have multiples.

Hey boss - If your not doing anything with it can I have it?  I'll promise to play nice for a day. :)