Sign in to follow this  
Kingtren

Unable to attack

Not sure if i messed up a setting or what, But if i try and attack anything my character just sit there confused and does nothing. Also i am not being attacked by aggro creatures. Any insight?

3 hours ago, Kingtren said:

Not sure if i messed up a setting or what, But if i try and attack anything my character just sit there confused and does nothing. Also i am not being attacked by aggro creatures. Any insight?

If you are a GM, make sure that you've toggled invulnerability off.  GMs are by default invulnerable to attack, which means they also can't attack anything.  To toggle this on and off, type #invuln -- and make sure you're also not invisible by toggling #invis

We've also had a problem before with a GM remaining invulnerable even after toggling #invuln.  In this case, we had another GM drop them down to 0 level, then back up to 5, and this fixed it.

• Like 1

That was indeed my problem... I am confirmed an idiot! Thank you very much haha.