Sign in to follow this  
Timoca

[Fixed] deed disbanding email.

Hi,

I read in a recent Valrei International that we'd get an email 1 month and 1 week before your deed disbands.

My deed disbanded about 5 days ago and I never got the email.

Went through my spam folder and deleted emails, couldn't find anything.

greetings,

Thimoka

• Like 1

Hi Timoca, this does appear to be a bug regarding the mail sending out, we've corrected it already.

If you could reach out to me in PM we can discuss something about correcting this as you should have had warning. 

• Like 1

The upkeep will last approximately 31 days, 9 hours and 55 minutes more.

This is what it say on my deed today and I havnt got any email either

Isn't this for last 1 month and/or 2 weeks before 'the end' only?
Why do you want spam mails that make no sense to have before being useful? (unless there's a checkbox or something to also get a warning/alert mail when decay starts to tickle all items on the deeded land with under 30 days upkeep, this is still quite good to have)

@RetrogradeWas this email bug fixed? I had a deed disband the other week with no warning email sent, and another dropped under 30 days also with no email. Have I missed some setting that needs enabling for this?

• Like 1

A wurm month might be 28 days? I can't recall now. Does not explain though the ones that disbanded.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

An issue has been identified and fixed for the next update! Sorry about this, it's to do with the servers sending the notice to Golden Valley to send the email. 

• Like 1