Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

Bug: Wurm stops recognising key input

The last two or three days, I've been having an issue where suddenly Wurm stops recognising any key input - not just keybinds but also movement, esc and sometimes also drag and drop. It still lets me click on things, usually, but I have to restart to make it go away.

Yesterday it did it once or twice - today in 3 1/2 hours of playing so far, it has happened three times and forced me to relog.

Raising it briefly on the CA Help channel suggests others have been experiencing the same.

On Linux with the new client it happens for me that movement keys stack up in some keypress queue causing impossible to move  or change current movement for a few seconds and also will fill chat window if clicked there with for example wwwwwwwwwwww keys if I moved forward before. Happens usually if I run more than 1 client in parallel

I'm on Windows, running only one client and don't seem to be getting that stacking effect. I can click around my environment with no delay, but key input is just outright ignored until I relog.