Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Spell effects tracker

Hi

Since you are working on updating the UI was wondering if you could use the skill tracker group code to let us make one of those but track spell effects on the toon with it?

I am mostly interested in tracking the faith bonus for being in the god's domain but i am sure ppl in pvp especially would like to know when their buffs/debuffs expire too.

L.E. Or could just let us add these in a standard skill tracking grp.

Let's say i want to make a skill tracker for my priest i could have: Faith, Channeling, Allignment and now could add Faith Bonus to it.

Or people in pvp could have one skill tracker for fight skill body strength body stam and now they could add slows or burning effects etc.

Another way of going about it would be to have a visual indicator on your favor bar.

For instance now the outline of the favor bar is grey you could make it be that color when the faith bonus is 0.... then change to a yellow outline when faith bonus is under 25 and into a green outline when it is above 25.

Or could use that system and make the favor bar itself change colors like make it a faint pink almost colourless when 0 faith bonus then a matte pink when you are under 25 and a bright neon pink for over 25.

Thank you.

Edited by Cipacadrinho