Sign in to follow this  
Shyruban

Highway System in South Xanadu

I just love building highways and other roads, it's my main occupation since I started playing.

For fun today I traced most of the actual highways I built in southern Xanadu on the community map. Most of those highways I built just to link central south to other places.

Included is an image of it, also an image of a crazy scenic trail I'm working on and a pic of The Observatory Tower on the peak.

Legend : Red is already built, blue is the part I am working on now, yellow is approximate of what's left to do :).

It starts at my deed and will end at the Sandstone Slumber Inn I built on the highway to Lormere, the whole trail will be all pretty high up.

The main idea at first was to start at the Inn just to reach the desert high up on the mountain, where I'm sure either nobody's ever been or maybe very few.

But since I had already built this crazy road up the mountain behind my place, with a deed on the peak named World's End, I decided to continue from there

all the way to the inn :), If you ever come to Xanadu S 18 come visit me, I'll take you see some crazy scenic view of Xanadu.

Not sure why I'm posting this, for fun I guess.

Sbm3sw3.jpg

rlOuc0x.jpg

E2IhIvT.jpg

Edited by Shyruban
typo
  • Like 7