Sign in to follow this  
Vomusu

[No Bug] No fight skill transfer

According to the devblog post:

" We have increased the amount that transfers as well as allowed for fight skill to transfer too. "

My fighting skill didnt transfer. Got aggresive/defensive/normal, but not the FS.

Bear in mind that it wouldnt show as an actual tick, it just silently adjusts, at that skill level you would have gained about 0.07 fs 

Hmm weird, after I logged in and got the skill transfer, all the gains were in the "skills" tab. According to my dumps:

Yesterday:

Fighting: 91.54275

Today at 12:10 my time (i logged in at 12:06 and got all the other skills transfered):

12:44:

17:10

So it didnt lag out, and I logged in/out multiple times.

I got up to 91,70 because i've been hunting a bit today. I can provide the logs if needed

Edited by Vomusu

All skills except Fighting show the increases in the Skill tab, yours was either already transferred before (it was enabled for a short while before) and you didn't notice, or it'll transfer when you go to Jackal and back to Freedom.

I've just looked at my "skills" tab log, seems like the fighting skill was added after my 1st FS gain that day.

1st gain:

[17:23:11] Fighting increased by 0,0004 to 91,5427

2nd gain, a bit later

[19:37:42] Fighting increased by 0,0020 to 91,6099

So yeah, it added 0.06. Pretty weird tho. Anyway, seems like its not a bug. Thread can be closed - thanks for the responses.