Sign in to follow this  
zethreal

Taking a lengthy break

I don't really want to, but I am taking a break from Wurm because RL attacked. I'm not sure how long I will be gone, but it will most likely be measured in months or more.

I've really enjoyed every aspect of Wurm. The players ( even the GL Trolls ), the game itself, being a CA ( even for as short of a time as I was one ), even dropping random stuff off at deeds because they gave me unload permissions... all of it. I hope I was able to help people in my short tenure as a CA, bring a smile to someone or make them chuckle with my stupid jokes and image/video links or even help someone outside of being a CA - be it with a project, a random question in GL or Freedom, a desperately needed item or even just a conversation.

Sorry, this is getting depressing. To keep it from ending on a depressing note, I'll post my last bit of graffiti on @PandyLynn's deed. I hope you all like it and Pandy, I hope you love them and cherish them :) 

sjPAQhf.jpg

PS: The screenshot does not give their color any credit at all. They are a truly blinding pink even without snow on the ground.

• Like 11
  • Cat 2

Take care lad. We're here for you, whenever you return. Hope all is well and you return to us when you're able.

• Like 1

Real life must always come first but Wurm can come a close second.

Good luck and haste ye back.

You better get your butt back soon, the staff channels were never weird before you came along..

Okay, it was sometimes a little weird, but you made it weirder! 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Who am I going to get links from that I swear I shouldn't have opened every time I open them :(

• Like 1

You will be sorely missed!

Take care, wherever you go, and carry on with your graffiti work, here or there, it will put a smile on someone's face.

Ugh, why did you need to have a real life?

> dd /dev/human/zethreal /realm/wurm/virtual_entities/zethreal

Who said a real life is needed? (Not sure about the target, planned move to AWS might affect the syntax).

See you back hopefully real soon4

19 minutes ago, Cecci said:

He needs his stuff when he comes back.

or not to have excuse to grind (?)

37 minutes ago, Cecci said:

He needs his stuff when he comes back.

I will hold it for him and await lord zethrel's return.

Just now, Actuarius said:

I will hold it for him and await lord zethrel's return.

Actually..  Moot point.  When he returns he will have to start over on Steam's WO servers - because that's where all the cool people will be heading.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, Shrimpiie said:

Who am I going to get links from that I swear I shouldn't have opened every time I open them :(

?  You want some cool links bro?  I'll send you some.  If you have kids.. like..  don't let them in the room when opening.  M'Kay?