Sign in to follow this  
Rhea

Jackal Shop: New skins suggestions !

As I already mentioned in other post I I'd like to see some changes in Jackal Shop.

After talking to many different players on Jackal I realized that I am not the only one who is very disappointed with such poor rewards system.

I want to make some suggestion to Devs speaking from artisan/designer point of view and yes there are few settlers, artisans and designers that playing Jackal and they all like my suggestions.

Please add to Shop new skins ! Here are just few ideas that will be very rewarding to artisans  if not to all players :

1. Jackal trees textures skins that we can apply to already existing item on freedom to make Desolate wood large cart or Tulip Knarr etc or apply such skin to log and create materials for wood finish or maybe even sprout so we can grow such trees on freedom !

Note: make such skins cost less than 200 points. Not many people managed to get lots of points.

2. Weta skin to apply to Horse or Hell horse.

3. Worg or/and Rabid Hyena helmet to apply to any other helmet or worg rug to apply to any other animal rug.

4. Giant Crab or/and  Isopod  display to apply to axe or sword display to give us decor variety to proudly display our trophies.

5. Any Jackal animal such as Gorilla, weta, isopod, worg, hyena statue to apply to any freedom statue.

6, Tapestry with Jackal views to apply to any freedom tapestry.

If you like these  ideas please reply or make your own suggestions. 😊

• Like 2