Sign in to follow this  
Czar

Option to release fish

Finally tried out the new fishing system and have a suggestion. An option to "release" fish from your inventory. Functionally similar to discard, but only works on fishing catchables near water (if you care enough to actually code the near water part, I could probably live without it).

Edited by Czar
  • Like 5

Pointless imo /just my view on this/

Prone to change my mind if I see large amounts of tiles filled with 100x fish stacks, afaik never been a problem.. which makes me think this is pointless to implement.. other than for RP purposes

1st not that many fishermen to make the demand for this;

2nd they usually use the fish they catch or if somebody leaves 1-3 stacks of fish, nobody in the world cares about that.

I like this idea. When I was grinding fishing Id periodically have to change spots because Id have a 3x3 of just 100 fish on each tile. Yes fish decay decently fast, but this will cut down on the amount of items in the world. Same reasoning for discard being added, higher ql takes longer to decay, so discarding helps get rid of those items that are just going to decay anyways.

• Like 1

For added realism have it so you keep catching the same g!@$%^n fish each time until you move to get away from it.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

If you release 100 the harvest goddess visits you

Oh wait, wrong game 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

+1 this would make it so real I would even know the difference anymore.