Sign in to follow this  
Flubb

Quitting sale, everything must go

I'm on my way out, but don't want to leave my deed to the vultures. I'm keeping my characters in case I get an itch to come back, also account sales are a cancer that this dying game doesn't need in addition to its other ailments.

Just shoot me a price in ingame money, gods willing I can sell the money for real cash in bulk later on.

Rares:

Spoiler

Silver hatchet, 90,71QL

[18:51:42] A adamantine rune of Fo has been attached, so it will increase the time an enchant holds its power on the item (5%) and increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%)

[18:51:42] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [79]

iron longsword, 89,96QL

[18:52:08] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [93]

[18:52:08] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [100]

[18:52:08] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [90]

[18:52:08] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [89]

iron horse shoe 88,91QL, WoA 94

iron huge axe, 78,65QL

[18:52:54] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [83]

[18:52:54] Flaming Aura has been cast on it, so it will burn targets hit with it. [83]

[18:52:54] A copper rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will have a higher chance to be successfully improved (5%) and increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (5%)

[18:52:54] A seryll rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase chance to resist shattering when being enchanted (10%)

[18:52:54] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [92]

[18:52:54] It is enchanted with Legendary Demise and will be more effective against legendary creatures.

iron small maul, 78,18QL

[18:55:56] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [89]

[18:55:56] A adamantine rune of Fo has been attached, so it will increase the time an enchant holds its power on the item (5%) and increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%)

[18:55:56] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [59]

[18:55:56] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [72]

[18:55:56] It is enchanted with Animal Demise and will be more effective against animals.

iron short sword, 77,6QL

[18:56:58] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [70]

[18:56:58] Essence Drain has been cast on it, so it will cause extra internal wounds and heal you. [73]

[18:56:58] A brass rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase quality at a faster rate when being improved (10%)

[18:56:58] A seryll rune of Jackal has been attached, so it will increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%) and reduce the quality change when repairing damage (5%)

[18:56:58] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [93]

tin lunchbox, 71,47QL

oakenwood fruit press, 70,38QL

[19:01:12] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [75]

[19:01:12] A silver rune of Fo has been attached, so it will have an okay glow and increase skill level on skill checks (5%)

willow long bow, 87QL

oakenwood long spear, 78QL

[19:14:31] A steel rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will reduce damage taken (10%)

[19:14:31] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [57]

[19:14:31] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [77]

[19:14:31] It is enchanted with Human Demise and will be more effective against humans.

Bulk:

Spoiler

1200 marble shards

1800 marble bricks

3000 rounded bricks

8400 stone bricks

unprocessed stone shards and sandstone shards to the end of the world, but who doesn't have that.

102 100QL logs

4097 96,61QL garlic + 13329 96,54 garlic

6550 99,96QL chopped garlic

Other miscellaneous stuff:

90QL bee hives. I won't bother counting them. Chances are I have enough of them and will tell you if I run out.

A substantial amount of undistillied vodka (process was too slow, gave up on keeping this clown show fueled), and several barrel racks of empty barrels.

Knarrs and wagons - the wagons either have a volume rune or a size+speed rune.

And too much more that I could care to count. Food, iron, planks, tons of archaeology artifacts with multiple runes that could make a good base for tools when imped up...

If someone wants to do a buyout of a couple bucks that'd also work for me. PM me a price, I can also summon you with one of my priests while they still have premium if you want to check it out in your own time.

Edited by Flubb