Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Freedom alligment neutrality for sermons

Hi!

I am wondering if the alligment hit from listening to an oposite light's sermon could be removed on Freedom cluster (maybe keep it on Chaos).

Reason being that for sermon groups oposite lights count as listeners for the others so they help with the faith gain but the penalty for doing that is losing 4 alligment each time. Does not sound much but 4 alligment every 30m can tank your ability to land cast quite dramaticly for  a low and mid channeling priest. Is not that bad i would say you go to a sermon group to grind faith can just fix the alligment after but here is where the problem really is:

Impalongs.

You go there to grind chan and to cast on people's items but if your BL you lose all your alligment in 1 day then proceed to shatter people's items just because?

Sure the easy solution is to just have the WL and BL altars 5+ tiles apart and just have the imping bins between them but is still sort of not really a fix since an impalong is a help me help you kind of a situation and WL and BL being able to be listeners for one another nets more faith gains.

If it cannot be removed make it like minimal please?

For instance my lib priest had -100 alligment for the Lunalong. Specifically asked WL to let us know when sermoning so we can book it 5 tiles away or was just keeping an eye on Event tab but with so many events going around is hard to spot the sermon initiation msg.

Now am -78 alligment and affraid to go back:)

• Like 3

This would be really good. I've said a few times that BL priests end up with the short end of the stick, would be nice to see this removed on Freedom to allow sermon groups to be more active and accommodating.

The alignment penalty offers no appreciable enhancement to game play apart from causing some players to be ostracized from community events. Please fix this.

**Edit to add**

This actually creates a way to PVP on freedom. If sermons happen near a BL priest, it reduces their ability to cast spell, especially if they have a wurm income that depends on their casting.

Edited by Seriphina