Sign in to follow this  
KhalDrogo

WTB All Things Black Legion - CLOSED

Hail my name is Khaldrogo I am the High King of the Iron Isle of Blacktyde located at O8 on Xanadu in game map, I am interested in purchasing items that bear the Black Legion Mark. These items include, banners and flags mostly but I am also interested in purchasing a Black Legion Wagon if any still exist.

Blacktyde's taxes are in and its coffers are full, PM here or in game if interested to sell.

Regards

Khaldrogo

High King of Blacktyde of the Iron Isle

Xanadu

Edited by KhalDrogo
Closed
  • Like 3

Hail Merchants,

Blacktyde will no longer be requiring any more Black Legion Flags and Banners, as the Merchants Oblivionnreaver and Themystrix have supplied a sufficient amount.

Additonally thanks to all the other Merhchants who PM'd me.

Regards

Khaldrogo

Xanadu

Hail Merchants,

Blacktyde will no longer be requiring a Black Legion Wagon, as the Merchant Boilingfort have supplied me with one.

Additonally thanks to all the other Merchants who PM'd me.

P.S - Last on my list is Black Legion tabbards, PM if any merchant is selling and that they exist.

Regards

Khaldrogo

Xanadu

15 hours ago, KhalDrogo said:

Hail Merchants,

Blacktyde will no longer be requiring a Black Legion Wagon, as the Merchant Boilingfort have supplied me with one.

Additonally thanks to all the other Merchants who PM'd me.

P.S - Last on my list is Black Legion tabbards, PM if any merchant is selling and that they exist.

Regards

Khaldrogo

Xanadu

there is only 1 tabard in-game and that is for every tabard out there, you have to be in the said kingdom to have the tabard and it only works in chaos. once you come to freedom servers, you are instantly part of freedom kingdom and you will show its colours.

Edited by Themystrix
  • Like 1