Sign in to follow this  
Actuarius

How Much Money does Everyone Have in their Bank Account?

I'll add a screenshot later, but I should have 8.6s; almost all of it was bought from CodeClub, so no need to be jealous of my epic lewtz 😜

PS: I appreciate you posting that topic about economic "sinks and faucets"; I've wondered about a lot of the same things, and I learned a good bit following the discussion :D

17 minutes ago, KharnovKrow said:

I'll add a screenshot later, but I should have 8.6s; almost all of it was bought from CodeClub, so no need to be jealous of my epic lewtz 😜

PS: I appreciate you posting that topic about economic "sinks and faucets"; I've wondered about a lot of the same things, and I learned a good bit following the discussion :D

Awesome!  I'm a bit of an economic nerd.  Glad you liked it!  

1 hour ago, lowborn said:

Before or after the raids?

Are there raids on Epic right now?  I still need to visit.  I want to see a trebuchet siege.

4 minutes ago, Actuarius said:

Update.  Total money supply in Wurm.  Not sure if this site is BS or not.  Anyone know the history of this and whether its accurate?  Is it Developer backed data?

https://jenn001.game.wurmonline.com/mrtg/economy.html

yeah its data directly from the server. adding up all the servers gave me 2113 so the overall graph can't show more than 1999.99 i guess. 1 miron is a gold so that means theres 2113 gold coins in circulation atm.

http://freedom006.game.wurmonline.com/mrtg/economy.html you can see a bump in the graph there from the forest giant slaying today, from all the people travelling to the server.

nearbouts 1.5g upkeep between 2 deeds.
2 copper in the bank

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

yeah its data directly from the server. adding up all the servers gave me 2113 so the overall graph can't show more than 1999.99 i guess. 1 miron is a gold so that means theres 2113 gold coins in circulation atm.

http://freedom006.game.wurmonline.com/mrtg/economy.html you can see a bump in the graph there from the forest giant slaying today, from all the people travelling to the server.

Thanks for the explanation. I never understood that graph :). It seems to cover all money in bank, shops and traders, probably also that in upkeep funds and the different coffers. The figure is quite impressive as it represents a value of well over 200k USD or Euro. And it shows that the debate over RMT is not just an academic one.

Around half a gold worth of upkeep in my deed. My bank is nearly empty, it either went to deed upkeep or I spent it buying bulk materials like dirt.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Actuarius said:

Post a screenshot.  Make me jealous.  

Cheers.

May do that after you posted your screenshot.

I think it's a bit weird to ask for this kind of info, but not providing it yourself.

Thorin :) 

I have 6 silver in the bank. I only keep 31 days in the deed upkeep to keep the kings men doing repairs on my walls.

All hail the king.

18 hours ago, Thorinoakshield said:

May do that after you posted your screenshot.

I think it's a bit weird to ask for this kind of info, but not providing it yourself.

Thorin :) 

lol.  Dude I'm a broke newb.  But I scrounged around 9 Silver.   For whatever reason I cant insert an image URL from Google Drive.  I'll have to place it somewhere else tomorrow.  Me is tired at the moment.

Cheers

5 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Hires the repo men.

Edited by Amadee

well tried rolf, but we arent paying taxes over back account!

On 11/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, Actuarius said:

lol.  Dude I'm a broke newb.  But I scrounged around 9 Silver.   For whatever reason I cant insert an image URL from Google Drive.  I'll have to place it somewhere else tomorrow.  Me is tired at the moment.

Cheers

Postimages

Try the link above. Its a fee photo site to share your images and you don't even need to log in or have an account.

14 hours ago, lowborn said:

Postimages

Try the link above. Its a fee photo site to share your images and you don't even need to log in or have an account.

Oh thanks, I'll give it a try.  Appreciated.

10 hours ago, lowborn said:

bank.png

Sounds like you need defenders :)   Whats your active member count in your village?