Sign in to follow this  
Journey

In Memory, Swiftgage

Today, I lost an old friend who has been with me through most of my characters life in Wurm. Its not much, but here is a small memorial for a horse who gave me so much and took so little in return. Rest in peace, Swiftgage.

2YykpX3.png?1

• Like 15
  • Cat 1

Strange but I feel the loss. I hope he had decedents. I'm sorry for your loss.

At the site of my old deed, there's still the gravestone from when our first named horse died, a long time ago, when I was exploring unknown territory and wound up dying on a hillside.

RIP Honeyhard

Journey, I can relate to your feelings. I remember some years back when it was first added to the game that mobs would then have a chance to attack your horse while you were riding it if fighting them (even if your horse was not tamed). Actually there is still a chance of this but at the time it was new and a surprise when it happened to my horse. Freaking out and not really knowing what to do my poor horse was soon dead. After killing the mob I picked up my dead horse corpse and carried him back home to the village deed. There I sadly buried him in his farm pen where he would always happily graze away after we returned home. Not the best traited horse but I will always remember Osioosio with his funny repetitive name. I even made a post here about it at the time too and not liking this change either.

Ahh well, our faithful friends will live on in our memories of journeys taken and time spent together. Perhaps they have indeed now found greener pastures elsewhere...

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Also greetings to the late Swiftgage.

I always felt bad about losing one of my four-legged companions, especially those who accompagnied me in battles. I created a little memorial for them at the shore of our lake.

o8808PH.jpg

Here a recent look from below:

FLkDL1m.jpg

May they rest in peace

• Like 3
  • Cat 1