Sign in to follow this  
lowborn

Strange happenings

I've been noticing some strange happenings in WURM ONLINE. First thing your going to say is that  you know me and I am crazy. Listen to the message and not the messenger.

I think a portal to the underworld has opened up and things are starting to come through. Ive seen several questionable items. I will show you the one I have a screen shot of.

I believe it to be a demon with horns. He is small but in numbers they could be dangerous. In connection all the cows nearby were dead.Screenshot-3.png

What have you seen that you cant explain? Show us a screen shot.

• Like 5

Demon, lol. Except there's no such thing :P

Ordinarily I'd say this was probably a bush on low graphics settings, but considering all the nearby cows were dead then it's obviously an alien. Go find his UFO? It might be faster than a knarr.

• Like 2

Don't get too close to it, I dare you! It's a Retrograde Demon in disguise. You don't wanna mess with those, oh no!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Don't get too close to it, I dare you! It's a Retrograde Demon in disguise. You don't wanna mess with those, oh no!

Nah, don't worry - it'll probably have one of the few alive cows still targeted and is AFK, so it's good to kill while it's not paying attention.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Thank you. I knew I wasn't crazy. I blew the lid off this invasion, right?

I need help my map is swarming with the invaders of all kinds.

Today I had to run for my life from a moss covered demon. I think it wanted to eat my eyes.

I kept hearing "eye eye eye" This next photo is uncontroversial evidence. We are all in danger.

demon2.png

• Like 1

Annotation-2019-11-09-044823-4.pngThey seem to be watching me. Scouts maybe?

Edited by lowborn

I don't want to scare anyone. This is a family game but they have followed me home and now spy over my walls watching everything I do. Its only a matter of time.

Annotation-2019-11-09-185208.png

You can clearly see his eyes and hair hat and part of his arms. Again like the others he is looking at me watching everything I do. We must act now before its to late. WURM is at risk.

I cant go into the mine anymore. Some sort of demon spirit came. Lucky for me he could not physically touch me. He did try though. 

When he passed me I felt real cold. I will get our priest to collapse the mine entrance. I hope that shuts what ever door he came through.

bison-2.png

I did not edit this photo or add stickers. This is the real thing folks. Situation is getting much worse.

Edited by lowborn

This is the last one I will post. While I was afraid to get close. I no longer believe there are here to do any harm. I think they are just looking around. He is difficult to see from the distance but I could see his arms moving in the wind.

He is the largest one I have to date. A true monster. After all my fear none have chased me or attacked. So I will let them live in peace.demon21.png

The giant is in the background and if you look close you will see one hiding in the closest tree. He is darker then the leaves. I can clearly see two eyes ears arms and legs.