Sign in to follow this  
Syhl

(Paused) Syhl Market for 100QL Veggies, Wemp, Cotton, Forestry, Sprouts and much more!

Deliver that garlic to me. Usual place t12. Just unload in that fsb on shore and mail item for payment

8 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Deliver that garlic to me. Usual place t12. Just unload in that fsb on shore and mail item for payment

On my way !

LIST UPDATED !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3k Pumpkins - 100QL - Price: 1,5s

2k Strawberries - 100QL - Price: 1s

100 Willow Sprouts - 63QL - Price: 2s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to buyers ! :)

LIST UPDATED !

LIST UPDATED !

7k Garlics - 100QL - Price: 3,5s

Thanks to buyer :)

LIST UPDATED !

LIST UPDATED !

6k Garlics - 100QL - Price: 3s

Edited by Syhl

LIST UPDATED !

11k Garlics - 100QL - Price: 5,5s

LIST UPDATED !

15k Garlics - 100QL - Price: 7,5s

LIST UPDATED !

15k Garlics - 100QL - Price: 7,5s

100 Oak Sprouts - 69QL - Price: 2s

Ill take the 15k Garlics pls, delivery to Jellyfish Outpost  8/9G Xan

Ty :)

3 hours ago, MacOofer said:

Ill take the 15k Garlics pls, delivery to Jellyfish Outpost  8/9G Xan

Ty :)

Delivering you right now :)

LIST UPDATED !

25 minutes ago, Syhl said:

Delivering you right now :)

LIST UPDATED !

Woot, ty :)

Indeed. Shyl is still the best crop seller on the whole wurm. Once he delivered in 20 min since i ordered via ingame pm and also harvested my crops on my farm for no extra charge.

If he ever starts again planting wemp i will buy from him anytime

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MacOofer said:

Quick and easy delivery, great service! Highly recommend :D

4 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Indeed. Shyl is still the best crop seller on the whole wurm. Once he delivered in 20 min since i ordered via ingame pm and also harvested my crops on my farm for no extra charge.

If he ever starts again planting wemp i will buy from him anytime

Thank you guys, really !

As you both know i'm a bit busy IRL (father for the 2nd time last Friday) and i have no sleep bonus 😢

That's why it's hard for me to serve you as much as i can but i hope anytime soon a patch will be live on my baby to fix this day/night cycle bug :D

Merry Christmas everybody ! 

I will restock soon, very busy IRL atm but i'm still coming online everyday so don't be afraid to come and say a little "Hi!" :)

LIST UPDATED !

All gone except Oak sprouts ! Thanks to all buyers :D

PS: Reed and Rice coming soon ;)

Edited by Syhl

LIST UPDATED !

1k Reed - 100QL - Price: 1s

1k Rice - 100QL - Price: 1s

100 Oak Sprouts - 69QL - Price: 2s

Reed and Rice arrived ! Not as the cheap price as other regular veggies because it needs specific underwater tiles for them but it's here as many asked :)

Oh shizzle, reckon i can buy the 1k reed and 1k rice? could you deliver them to windrip canal entrance? same place you delivered willow & oak earlier? (can pay you the delivery also)

- Reincarnation

On 1/5/2021 at 7:21 PM, Chisco said:

Oh shizzle, reckon i can buy the 1k reed and 1k rice? could you deliver them to windrip canal entrance? same place you delivered willow & oak earlier? (can pay you the delivery also)

- Reincarnation

Delivery of 1k Rice + 1k Reed will be done to Windrip Canal Entrance :) will pm you once done ! Thank you !

LIST UPDATED !

100 Oak Sprouts - 69QL - Price: 2s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Id love about 2k sugar beats whenever you happen to save up that many! no rush just whenever you have them in stock shoot me a pm ;) i know youre not taking orders right now so no worries just throwing this out there ;)

2 hours ago, Smwoodburn said:

Id love about 2k sugar beats whenever you happen to save up that many! no rush just whenever you have them in stock shoot me a pm ;) i know youre not taking orders right now so no worries just throwing this out there ;)

Will try to do my best to serve you anytime soon ;) Gimme few days

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 7:11 AM, Smwoodburn said:

Your 2k sugar beats should be ready tomorrow, please tell me where to deliver them and be sure i will have unload perm there :) Will shoot you a PM once delivered, no need to be online ;)