Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

STAINED GLASS, FLOWER SEEDS, CEILING LIGHTS

Hi again Devs and all others ~

Here I am AGAIN, pleading for flower/garden overhaul, or just additions.  I would love to be able to get flower seeds. Would also like better flower tiles, more  like actual garden tiles, where trees cannot plant themselves. Maybe Sunflower tiles, to make fields of sunflowers, that must be planted, so they don't just plant themselves all over Wurm. It would also be great to have better bushes, like rose bushes that have roses on them, or rose trellis that has roses on them. Please don't tell me that we have them, .. what we have are red dots. Window boxes, garden arches, flower edges without the ugly wooden boxes. Might even help if we could paint the ugly boxes, or the flower pots. Better and longer lasting flowering trees. How about bougainvillea vines, morning glory vines. Wall ivy, so many many things you could do.  It can be a whole NEW SKILL LINE, like you did with archaeology, only this would be cool and useful. 

Next, stained glass, and leaded glass. You know they had that in Medieval times. We could fill in the small slot windows,  or the stone arches, that now are just open spaces, could be color!!!! 

or maybe just plain glass panes. .. again NEW SKILL LINE .. glass making. 

Then the last thing, I know nothing about this stuff, but .. how hard could it be to make it so you can place a ceiling lamp. 

I have been in this game for more than 6 years now, (granted my skill level doesn't look like it), I have NO interest in pvp, and seldom fight anything more than a troll or lava fiend because it does not interest me. I want to keep making my Wurm world, but there is just so much I can do with the rather masculine oriented décor, clothing, and floral options available in Wurm. 

So, okay that's about it for this month's whining and complaining, it is very likely I will be back sometime next month saying pretty much the same things. Thank you in advance for your kind attention. 

Edited by notstupidbobb
  • Like 5

I forgot, I and another player were talking, we both think it would be nice to be able to plaster the inside walls, maybe even do the same on the outside walls like stucco. So we didn't have to look at the stone or wood inside. OH and being able to paint it.

also the new hitching posts, would be nice to paint those.              

Edited by notstupidbobb

+1

I think an expanded system and applications for flowers would be great!

• Like 1

IDK about ceiling "lights" but I like the idea of sky lights in the roof.