Sign in to follow this  
Malena

[Fixed] Malena's horse skins suddenly look like optimized GIFs

In the new graphics update, all the old legacy horse skins (and other animals) look normal. However all the horse skins I did, now look like optimized GIFs with only a few colors in the palette.

horses_gif.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the report.  I added this bug when I noticed it on my ebony horses as well.  will add your report to the bug.

• Like 1

Just now, Alectrys said:

Thanks for the report.  I added this bug when I noticed it on my ebony horses as well.  will add your report to the bug.

Glad I wasn't imagining things!

Yeah it seems to be on all the "new" horses actually. I just chose the ebony one since it stands out the most.

Where can I post the bug for the look of my Rare Thorn Cog that does not look at all green anymore?

The same applies to my "old color" horses, at least the ebony black one.

lMCMpEv.png

2 minutes ago, Yaga said:

The same applies to my "old color" horses, at least the ebony black one.

lMCMpEv.png

Yeah the only ones that are working are the legacy colors (brown, black, white, gold, grey etc)

All the ones I made from that point on are messed up.

2 hours ago, Malena said:

All the ones I made

Oh! Wasn't aware that the ebony was yours too! Good job!

5 hours ago, Yaga said:

Oh! Wasn't aware that the ebony was yours too! Good job!

Yeah it all started many years ago when we just had the legacy ones. I offered to make some additional skins and to my great surprise, they said "Sure!". Rolf said we could put 3 in, so I made the ebony, piebald pinto and blood bay. Then years later, Joelle approached me about making some more. This time it was me who said "Sure!" and then we set that poll up to decide which colors. This time we could put 5 in, so that's how the rest of them came to be :). For both the first 3 and the later 5, I had the same work file and sent over technically the same types of files. They had a full palette and they've looked "like they should" up till this update, but I guess the way they were originally put in by the devs must have had something different from the legacy colors. 

1 hour ago, Samool said:

Should be fixed now.

Thanks Samool!