Sign in to follow this  
Malena

[No Bug] Hitching post issue: You are encumbered...

I'm guessing these orange texts are not meant to be there when creating a hitching post:

hitching_post.jpg

Sorry, this meant to go to Wurm Online technical issues, can someone please more it for me as it seems I can't delete the post myself.

It seems to have fixed itself for now, it could be that this is server related and not related to the hitching post at all?

If it happens again, I will check to see if I get the same message building something else.

It might be you were just on the edge of being encumbered? So attaching the nails would cause the server to remove them from your inventory, making you no longer encumbered, and increase the weight of the unfinished hitching post a bit, making you encumbered again right away.

7 minutes ago, Lisimba said:

It might be you were just on the edge of being encumbered? So attaching the nails would cause the server to remove them from your inventory, making you no longer encumbered, and increase the weight of the unfinished hitching post a bit, making you encumbered again right away.

Oooh right! It could be, as I probably was pretty overloaded since I was carrying many wooden beams. So is this a common message that the game has always had in that scenario? I've never noticed it before!

Yeah that is normal behavior if your inventory is full with heavy stuff, as the item used is removed from inventory and the weight added to the item. Which let's the server think the same like when you dropped and took something.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

Yeah that is normal behavior if your inventory is full with heavy stuff, as the item used is removed from inventory and the weight added to the item. Which let's the server think the same like when you dropped and took something.

I see! Thanks for the info guys.

Admins: Ok this post can then just be deleted.