Sign in to follow this  
Proseedda

[Resolved] Client Not Loading

When I run the Wurm Launcher it gets up to the point where a dialog box opens which says "Launching Wurm Online..." with a loading bar and then it immediately disappears.  I was only able to read the dialog box by recording the screen and pausing, it disappears as soon as it appears.  I installed the launcher into a different directory but that did not solve the problem.  If it helps I played as recently as last night and have not had any computer updates since then.

I got this too.  I first thought I needed to update Java, which I did, but same error.  I even tried the Low Mem and Test launchers, but same thing.  Maybe the login servers are down or something.

same here, I guess the server isn't responding but a "little more information from the client" would be nice really nice.

Yeah, like maybe "Can't reach the servers." or something else helpful.

• Like 1

Agree, until I just saw all these replies I would have guessed the problem was on my side.  An error window would have been nice to see.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kyoko said:

I got this too.  I first thought I needed to update Java, which I did, but same error.  I even tried the Low Mem and Test launchers, but same thing.  Maybe the login servers are down or something.

went through the same interative steps and thoughts.  I even thought having an existing client open was blocking the update to load another so I logged out.  Now i'm completely shut out of game wit no clients loading.

Edited by Bloodscythe

same. nearly bashed my computer thats obviously isnt at fault! fix it plz

So it must be something on their end.  I guess we'd best be patient.

9 minutes ago, Yaga said:

I even re-installed Wurm, lol

lol I did the same thing and spun up 2 other computers and tried on them and nothing so I reset my router. Finally gave up when I saw this post.

Sorry about that, we're playing with the test client a bit and it shouldn't have affected live - all fixed now though.

• Like 1

No worries.  Thank you for your prompt fix. :)