phennexion

Jackal Village Merge, SuperDeed plan & "hotspot" theory

Hi Everyone,

2ac4e6c494e6ba1637deb20baa02a189.png

We at Expedition Team Bravo, have been making very active progress crushing beacons and bringing the progress bar up. As with any new map we've dropped from 30-40 active online to 5-10 active online at all times.

I imagine other deeds are experiencing the same thing, and I believe it's time we consolidate other deeds into a new location near the "hotspot" as i've called it.

One of our villagers, Whfawn, has noticed that she had to improve beacon quality higher and higher near the middle of the map, and now we've found a spot that she's imp'd a beacon up to 65ql and it still has not unlocked the freedom beacon powers. We have a few beacons about 500m away and they're unlocked (freedom powers active) at 61-62ql.

It's my assumption that the stronghold will spawn where the freedom beacons will require 95+? quality freedom beacons to prevent ppl from deeding it's spawn area...

We are still actively probing the hot spot radius with freedom beacons, and if you have 50-60+ masonry we could use your help!

ee2fb29cf64c9fb2f5ddd84f2e81cd2a.jpg

THE PLAN: I want to have many other deeds merge into 1 new big village near the hotspot so we can tackle more freedom beacons, and have a central spot. There are many boat canals to the inland to make this possible now.

If people do not want to merge into 1 big deed, they can ally and place a deed near the superdeed. The aim is to have as many active fighters online when beacon crushing groups form.

We have blacksmiths ql70+ tools, weaponsmiths 60+ and 70+ weapons, chain and plate at 70+, vyn and LT priests at 70+ channeling, knarrs, runes, all the goodies. We just need people to help win this map!

PM me on forums or in game if you're interested in joining the team that will win Jackal!

Thank you :)

Edited by phennexion
  • Like 4

I'm living not too far south from there and happy to join the efforts of fight.

• Like 1

I think this is a cool idea.  But I do want to chime in a bit about the map.  I have been living on the far NW coast for over a month now.  My alliance and I have taken down 8 or so beacons in the area.  Most of them were harder with ogres and champ creatures.  My freedom beacon on the NW coast in the bay is in the white area on the map here, and yet at 50 ql, there is no greening at all even with the beacons down.  There are two more I put up that also have no green.  The only beacons anywhere near here with green are on the middle western coast.  I imped those to over 40, and they went green, but not much.  I don't believe the area where the stronghold is will be in the center.  The NW is easily in the 60 ql beacon area if not higher.  Just my two cents.  

• Like 1

"Jackal Coalition" new super deed with 5 villages are merging today near Oasis! pm me in game or forums for more info!

Hello And welcome To the party called Jackal coalition [13:22:47] You have just received the title 'Renowned Platesmith'! 

[11:44:22] You have just received the title 'Smelter'!

• Like 1