Sign in to follow this  
Artfu1D0dger

[Resoved] Can't even register

So my friend tells me about this game, but i can't even get past second phase of my registration, keep getting this error:

(also i find it hilarious that i was able to quickly get an account in this forum no problem)

Phase Two registration failed:
Key: error
Entry: Failed to create player XXXXXXXXX:Connection refused to host: 192.168.45.207; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
Key: PlayerId
Entry: -1

my java is up to date and yes i have firewall rules allowing java

also i have a major problem with this site having some kind of validation that requires owning a godam smart phone, i have never, nor will ever buy a 'smart' phone...and frankly it makes me highly skeptical of your business practices...

***UPDATE: So i fixed the issue by adding wurmonline.com to the exception site list in my java security section...  can't delete original post...

If you have extreme security settings it may cause that block. The login and registration server is working fine as far as I'm aware. 

Two factor authentication is an optional system for the forums, I believe you can choose to have an email address for the code to be emailed to too. It is optional though and can be disabled 

Hope you enjoy the game! 

• Like 2