Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

FIXED - Independence Server Down?

Fixed 🙂 Please close. Thanks.

I'm on Indy, everything lagged to a standstill for me here. Server status pages say 71 ppl online on Indy. When I ping wurmonline, works fine. But both me and my alt are in a prolonged lag. Right click menus are not opening (they say 'refreshing'), and no chat tabs are getting updated. This is an odd sort of glitch. My wurm online windows are still open.

Ok, so I logged out my alt. Closed that wurm window the correct way. BAM. The server status page says Indy still has 71 players online. So then I logged out my main. BAM. Server status page still says 71 players online on Indy.

Something broke.

When I try to log my alt back on, no go. "Network error: <An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host> Trying again in 170 seconds."

Please fix this. Thanks 🙂

TeeeBOMB

Edited by TeeeBOMB
closed

From discord:

63014ce7f3df95d4dce493e9d9c3c080.webp?si

MaxthxToday at 10:02 PM

We are aware of the issue and working on it
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kodeejs said:

I got supreme plank and game stoped

Thanks a lot. 😐

(lol) Just kidding. I think.

5 minutes ago, Arimus said:

From discord:

63014ce7f3df95d4dce493e9d9c3c080.webp?si

MaxthxToday at 10:02 PM

We are aware of the issue and working on it

but are they aware of the underlying issue yet?

What caused it is usually done when it comes back up. Admin grabs the logs of the crash and we identify the cause.

Ive let both server admins know, hopefully we can get it up and running shortly 

• Like 2

So why is it Indy and not other servers and why does it keep happening on a regular basis

Edited by SmeJack

Indy will be up shortly, because of the cause (locked up more than just crashed) there may be slight displacement in player locations. 

As for the cause were not sure yet, will be doing an internal post mortem tomorrow likely.