can we get a music folder we can add mp3 and such to it to get more music in game we want and maybe remove songs from game we do not want. not a question, just an idea... 😗 and set how often we want music to play

Edited by Hurhurhur
  • Like 1

I'd not hope so, can't think of another game with music player.

Use winamp +mp3/4/etc or good old youtube playlist/s.

3 hours ago, Finnn said:

I'd not hope so, can't think of another game with music player.

Use winamp +mp3/4/etc or good old youtube playlist/s.

audiosurf? 

Besides that most games with modding capability (paradox games for example) or some older games that had a music folder where you could throw in files after converting them to the specific format and the game would read them(age of empires 2 reads wav files for music)

There are quite a few older games and even newer games which do have the ability to play music that wasnt shipped with the game as part of the game and a small selection of them have a proper music player inside the game
Exposing the music folder from the sound.jar to a "if files are present in wurm//sound/009-Music-Specific then play these songs" or 010-Music-Incidental like some games do  would be nice even if you dont have control over what you play at that stage

It would be a nice to have but doubt it would happen any time soon if at all but who knows it might be a reason to hold off a pvp update in the future ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wipeout said:

audiosurf?

yes, i love that game.

just let streaming webpage or something like vlc/foobar2000 on background!