I think almost all Wurm 💗lovers💖 present want something 🆕 in this game👾, including myself. This game is 🤩beautiful💫, but in my opinion it lacks 🌈colors🏳️‍🌈, lacks something more beautiful🌟. Each person has his own sense of 🌌beauty🏞️, but it seems to me that today there is nothing 🙀more beautiful😻 than the 🧙‍♀️fantasy🧚‍♀️ genre that is already in this 🎲game. But even the efforts of 🧐developers and modders🤓 have their limits🤪. To 💝create beauty💘, you need 🤘two things. The ☝️first is 💡inspiration🧠, which should be everywhere, including in this topic. The ✌️second is your hands🙏 that fulfill your plan📋. All of us have all this, to a 🐘greater or lesser🐇 extent, it does not matter, but it is👍. And bye this opportunity is 💥available, I will start this 🎉topic🔥.

start_web.jpg

I think the game really lacks variety, and I just want to write about it. By the way, I'm use Google Translate, so correct me if I say something is wrong. Let's remember that you can add magic to it.

The first thing I would like to recall is the Wisp. Live flashlight, in my opinion it is very beautiful. You can still draw an analogy with Will-o'-the-wisp, maybe it's the same thing. Have you ever played Warcraft 3? Great animation. But in this game, all that is similar in appearance to a visp, is some kind of boring pebble above the water. In my opinion this is not at all cool.

1713164.jpg

My positive batteries are running out today, so I will write about other things later. But a few details that bother me, I will say now. You know, even without really modifying the game, you can improve it. For example, textures. Textures of anything. The same stone above the water. Or a unicorn.

s1200?webp=false

Gorgeous unicorn, right? There are different textures of horses in the game, but why can’t they be made elemental? Have you made some translucent cranks to the tower, but what about diversifying animals, for example? I know there is one such mod, a couple of dozen new ones, but my soul protests anyway.

The color scheme of all living things and not living things is so meager, although I still find it hard to believe. The game is relaxing, but the positive in it is very lacking.

10 hours ago, Kostet960604 said:

My positive batteries are running out today, so I will write about other things later. But a few details that bother me, I will say now. You know, even without really modifying the game, you can improve it. For example, textures. Textures of anything. The same stone above the water. Or a unicorn.

s1200?webp=false

Gorgeous unicorn, right? There are different textures of horses in the game, but why can’t they be made elemental? Have you made some translucent cranks to the tower, but what about diversifying animals, for example? I know there is one such mod, a couple of dozen new ones, but my soul protests anyway.

The color scheme of all living things and not living things is so meager, although I still find it hard to believe. The game is relaxing, but the positive in it is very lacking.

it might be just me but it feels like you wanna pull this game more towards final fantasy detail and looks with all this weird fantasy junk. it needs to be more real and less fantasy...

Wisps - check out light tokens

Colorful animals - check out animal conditions (like greenish)

lovely thread :')

New and excited people suggest things like these often, the problem is that mostly what you want is graphic design, which is a lot of work that doesn't really add new features. Best bet is to look through mods for WU, this will never happen in Wurm Online due to huge costs. We also need to maintain the unique feeling the game has, which is not exactly Final Fantasy.

Edited by Kurson
  • Cat 1

11 hours ago, Hurhurhur said:

it might be just me but it feels like you wanna pull this game more towards final fantasy detail and looks with all this weird fantasy junk. it needs to be more real and less fantasy...

Weird?  It seemed to me, Wurm, this is primarily a fantasy sandbox.  Many people think that if this is an MMO, you can simply add a couple of functions to the interaction of the players and that’s all.  All these kingdom mechanics, social interaction are primarily the affairs of players, not developers.  Fantasy and adventure.  This, in my opinion, is what you need for a wurm. An indispensable part of fantasy is adventure.  But what adventures are these in the world of privates, with dumb PvP, who has more skill.  All these roles and kingdoms, this is at the discretion of the players

5 hours ago, Kurson said:

Wisps - check out light tokens

Colorful animals - check out animal conditions (like greenish)

lovely thread :')

New and excited people suggest things like these often, the problem is that mostly what you want is graphic design, which is a lot of work that doesn't really add new features. Best bet is to look through mods for WU, this will never happen in Wurm Online due to huge costs. We also need to maintain the unique feeling the game has, which is not exactly Final Fantasy.

Do not compare this dried piece of manure, made by a fan of clubs, with Visp

Maybe I'm color blind, but I don’t know where your notorious 100 shades of gray are.

I want not design, but that there would be more variety in the game, in my opinion, this is the main drawback of the game

Functions are important, but supplying players with new content is even more important.

28 minutes ago, Kostet960604 said:

this dried piece of manure, made by a fan of clubs

easy, we just call it Wurm for short

• Like 1