ChampagneDragon

Player Alert: Rude!

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

That tunnel was a public tunnel to go through the mountain connecting the Inner Sea and Samling and has been used publicly since long before I started playing. Putting a door over it was not cool. Even if the door is set to open, people do not know that. They see a mine door and think it's blocked.

 

*edited to add* I know you're new, and did not know this. Did not mean to come across so harshly.

 

Yeah I was aware of that, it been so long that time to move on. So things will change over time depend on how players react to the world, growing, evolved, etc. Just too much work to destroy the mine door atm. But have everyone access to it now, except for those put me on KOS list. So if they want to be like that so be it, they will have to take the high way. I don't mean to be rude, but they started it lol. All they have to do is ask me, be friendly and none of this wouldn't happen in the first place. Just misunderstanding here.

 

So the one put hostile remarks on me will stay that way unless take me off the KOS, then everything will be fine for those players. Would be nice for new players to have access to the latest map, some may wander off trying to find a suitable spot. The ingame map isn't going be enough details to start with. But they don't know where it is, I didn't see it on the wiki :(

 

I think the hard parts they left out is that no one deed there or the other side, no signs, no nothing. So how is new players going to know before all hell break loose???

Edited by Wildelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a little tech stuff to add: locked house will eject the accounts without permissions on their next logon inside the house and only then.

 

PS: also I was not aware that Finndar's deed disbanded, that is the real sad part of the story for me - I always hope he will be back.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jaz said:

PS: also I was not aware that Finndar's deed disbanded, that is the real sad part of the story for me - I always hope he will be back

I do to, which is why I worked hard to save everything of importance. Got most of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, Wildelf said:

 

Yeah I was aware of that, it been so long that time to move on. So things will change over time depend on how players react to the world, growing, evolved, etc. Just too much work to destroy the mine door atm ..

Obviously you do not know that one can retrieve a mine door using a crowbar, or is it that you want to keep up the feud?

 

My impression is that you are not extremely sensitive towards other peoples' feelings. It is not your first conflict by harming public access to mines and ways if I recall correctly.

 

The Samling area is the region of the first starter deed on Independence, if I am informed correctly, and a public tunnel there is certainly very old and probably holds reminiscences for many players. Perhaps you should do a bit more of thinking and informing before acting.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Obviously you do not know that one can retrieve a mine door using a crowbar, or is it that you want to keep up the feud?

 

My impression is that you are not extremely sensitive towards other peoples' feelings. It is not your first conflict by harming public access to mines and ways if I recall correctly.

 

The Samling area is the region of the first starter deed on Independence, if I am informed correctly, and a public tunnel there is certainly very old and probably holds reminiscences for many players. Perhaps you should do a bit more of thinking and informing before acting.

 

But "they started it lol."

 

I couldn't say it better - what Ekcin posted is exactly right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.