Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Player Alert: Rude!

9 minutes ago, Steveleeb said:

ah, então foi uma discussão antes de ser uma discussão. ele não era um estranho para você.

Bem, eu diria que isso é entre vocês dois e não tem nada a ver com mais ninguém, inclusive eu.

no, we're both about a week fighting over this decayed deed, they were both competing for the place!

exactly. We want to prevent harshness to strangers but if you already have any kind of relationship/rapport with the accuser then it's your business, a private chemistry, it doesn't belong here.
too sticky
champ shouldn't have made the post, what he did is like punching someone when u run out of things to say.
meh.
I don't represent `the people` but you have my support. (not in this, this is none of my business it doesn't concern me or the community)

good luck with the language barrier. im sorry that it's there.

Edited by Steveleeb

yes, they try to denigrate my name since I'm not doing anything much, this post is totally unnecessary and the two were fighting for the place for days. nothing was stolen, it was who to catch first.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Los_Borrachos said:

yes, they try to denigrate my name since I'm not doing anything much

if you don't like people talking bad about you don't do shady stuff lol, man up

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

se você não gosta de pessoas falando mal de você, não faça coisas obscuras lol, cara

but why can he take it and I can't? I saw nothing obscure.

1 minute ago, Los_Borrachos said:

you straight up camped what he was bashing with an alt, loaded it while she was bashing it because she didnt see it went over 70 damage, and instantly logged out so they couldn't say anything back. of course theres nothing in the rules saying "dont watch someone bashing something and snipe it" because its such an obscure case, but it's a ###### move, and you obviously know it seeing as you logged out the second you took it. Do you act like this irl lol, if so you probably don't have many friends

"The police won't come to my house and arrest me so it's okay that i ate all your food, thanks roomie *walks out door*"

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Los_Borrachos said:

If you would have been the first to bash it, I would say, ok, you should have the right to take it. But letting somebody else bash a planted object free, then sneak-drive in and take it, I would consider the behaviour of an a-hole. I would not want to have such a player anywhere near myself.

And of course, there is no rule against. There are a lot of disgusting actions where there is no rule against. And there is no rule against making such behaviour public.

That said, I want to emphasize that I am not in the abandoned deed looting business, usually, don't even like it. I can see the point of preserving valuable stuff from rotting, and putting it to better use. I can understand the joy of finding useful, even valuable stuff.  I can even more see the point in saving the stuff of friends or allies whose deed disbanded. And of course a disbanded deed, and houses with one wall decayed away, are widely free game.

But that seems not to have been the point here.

if champ was unknown to Borrachos then sniping that loom was insanely ignorant and cruel.
but they'd been fighting for a week before that happened
nothing suggests that this is how he treats strangers.

They'd been antagonizing each other for some time. I don't see how it's possible to unravel this debate in anyones favour.
yes he shoulda been more mature, risen above it but they clearly got under each others skin.
i don't believe this is a debate that can be resolved other than to say as oblivion so eloquently put it.. `man up`

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

well then finish here, I'm leaving today and back to my place, thanks for the attention of all!

1 hour ago, Steveleeb said:

if champ was unknown to Borrachos then sniping that loom was insanely ignorant and cruel.
but they'd been fighting for a week before that happened
nothing suggests that this is how he treats strangers.

They'd been antagonizing each other for some time. I don't see how it's possible to unravel this debate in anyones favour.
yes he shoulda been more mature, risen above it but they clearly got under each others skin.
i don't believe this is a debate that can be resolved other than to say as oblivion so eloquently put it.. `man up`

I did not know Bozo (except by seeing him in TC previously) I had full rights on Finndar's deed before it fell. I build a secure house around his main house. Before it was locked Bozo planted someone inside it, so he could grab. Apparently while we both slept the wall fell on the main house, I PUSHED the chests (including a LMC) into my safehouse. This pissed him off. I graciously unlocked house to let him out. As a note, I asked Camelot (the alt planted inside the house) if he was an alt, and he said no. It's interesting to see he was one of Bozo's. That makes three I have counted around the deed.

And for anyone who doubts my intentions, come by the old deed in a week or so. There will be a house there named "Finndar's Safehouse", with all the goods inside it. Hell, I won't even lock it so you can check what's in there.

*edit* and yes, the LMC and tool chests are locked by Finndar.

Edited by ChampagneDragon

I remember the game teleporting me out of a intact house on lady mystics fallen deed that i managed to leap into from above it.
Because the house was not mine and was locked, the game did not allow me to stay in it.
I don't know if this mechanic contradicts anything you've said im not savvy enough to make sense of it.

He has to translate everything he gets told from english to portugese.
this leaves alot of room for error especially when it comes to explaining that you speak for finndarr due to emotional investment and permission rights. Emissary might be a better term. (emissário)
all said and done if he's outright lying about the alt not being his then fair enough, that's an objective truth that can't be misinterpreted.*
there's always going to be something about the dynamic of this situation that either you or him hasn't written here but, a lie is a lie.

As a note, I asked Camelot (the alt planted inside the house) if he was an alt, and he said no. It's interesting to see he was one of Bozo's

far more than a note. if true, nothing he sais about this situation can be trusted, there's a hierarchy to the art of deception unless you deny it all at the first sign of deceit.
what a bummer.
I still support my neighbor but not in this case. Im sorry you had this encounter.

* this is assuming he knows what alt means.
maybe Camelot is a friends main and he was just borrowing it.
semantics i know, cloudy, indeed.
But no i believe he knew what u meant and falling back on such a slim technicality in itself would be a deception.
`im playing it but it's not my alt` is not a valid reason to say no.

but hangon,, wasn't this post originally about a loom?
the issue of the loom occurred a good while after this house rigmarole. by the time the loom thing happened you had both formed an unhealthy rapport.
So now, we're rolling back to the original digression. so you DID, know bozo by the time the original post (loom) arose and his behavior with the loom was a result of your already mutually argumentative regard.

Course now we're not talking about the loom so it's a new thread. (just turning the page)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so, anyway,
1 - years ago the game ported me out of lady mystics jewellery shack because it was intact-locked and not mine.
(i had honourable intentions, scoutz was the pleb that i was trying to circumvent)   Why didn't it do that to Camelot? Why did u need to let him out?
2 - he said he wasn't responsible for Camelot but was, which means lie. which means game over.

Others will comment but im waiting on Borranchos to admit to the lie. also, bedtime.
no im not writhing, yes my head stings a bit, yes i do care. At least you got most of the value safely in the stash house.
I want to know if what he said is a lie because being his neighbor, I'll be dealing with him long after this thread is forgotten.
i don't like seeing people picked on by a mob but a lie is a lie.

Edited by Steveleeb

well I understood what happened actually Champagnedragon could not explain, as I talked to a close friend, he promised me that he only took the items to save If Finndar Play again, have all your items, and I found it very noble from his side, in my view he was there to take the items just like me, so I gave my word that if he plays again (Finndar), I ask him to call me because I will return the rare floor loom I took, and so know if really his things were returned.

2 hours ago, Los_Borrachos said:

well I understood what happened actually Champagnedragon could not explain, as I talked to a close friend, he promised me that he only took the items to save If Finndar Play again, have all your items, and I found it very noble from his side, in my view he was there to take the items just like me, so I gave my word that if he plays again (Finndar), I ask him to call me because I will return the rare floor loom I took, and so know if really his things were returned.

How noble!

Does not change the fact that what you did was shady as hell,,, and VERY poor behavior.

*edit* and I told you it was for Finndar (deed owner)

[18:29:13] <Vegetta> i want the rare forge the rest you can stay
[18:29:59] <Champagnedragon> see, if you had played nice earlier I would have given you a rare forge. I have four
[18:30:27] <Champagnedragon> and I give a ton of stuff away
[18:30:58] <Champagnedragon> Hell, just the other day I gave a guy a five speed silver black horse wtih woat saddle and shoes..
[18:31:14] <Champagnedragon> But you decided to play not nice.
[18:31:35] <Champagnedragon> and I don't reward rude players
[18:31:57] <Champagnedragon> I don't want any of it. I am trying to save it for Finndar, hoping he comes back
[18:32:25] <Champagnedragon> with the exception of the large crates, it's all going in a house with his name on it.. right here

more info

4 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

but hangon,, wasn't this post originally about a loom?
the issue of the loom occurred a good while after this house rigmarole. by the time the loom thing happened you had both formed an unhealthy rapport.

It was the same day.. a few hours later. We had NO interaction except my telling the Camelot alt that the LMC and tool chests were locked, and I was securing them for the owner. 

*edit after going through logs* The house fell at 21:45 local time Friday  (when I started pushing LMC to secure storage). I then went back to my deed, harvested  2100 tiles, and went to bed. Saturday I replanted fields, and then went out for the night. 

[21:55:14] You start to place a large chest

.[22:13:45] After you finish harvesting you will start harvesting again.
[22:13:45] You realize you harvested in perfect time. The harvest is of top quality

So Saturday was pretty much gone. No interaction between us at all.

Sunday I logged on and rode to the place, nobody around, loaded a few things (oven, fsbs) and proceeded to bash.

So, no, there was no "bad blood" until the THEFT of the loom.

As a note, I asked Camelot (the alt planted inside the house) if he was an alt, and he said no. It's interesting to see he was one of Bozo's

as I talked to a close friend, he promised me that he only took the items to save If Finndar Play again,

So you're referring to Camelot? you have to say his name instead of `a close friend`.
if that is true on all counts then champagne is part of the same team prerogative.
cept champagne is the leader because she is the one with the original perms.

If all this is true, in a perfect world, both you and your `friend` would return the items to champagne so champ could hold them for finn.
You'd then part ways with gratitude from champagne and ultimately, finn.
How about you do that so we can all have closure? we can call it a language barrier misunderstanding instead of a lie.
I just sent finndar a pm with a simple link to this thread, lets hope he receives it within the next half year.

se o seu 'amigo' estiver fazendo a mesma coisa que o champanhe e você quiser honrar essa intenção, devolva o ao champanhe e siga em frente.
problema resolvido.

If yours is a false pretense.. Loading an object that someone is bashing is psychotically disrespectful.
while it's your private business if you somehow felt it provoked, it was not provoked.
Real people play this game.
the only save that i can supply is  `you were helping`
if you want this pretense to stick, return the loom and ask your `friend` to consolidate their (noble) saves by giving them to champ to store, for finn.

If you believe that champagne is lying about her intentions, i beg to differ, she is trusted by many. I believe her, if finn doesn't return in a year im sure the items will be returned to the game in one form or another.

Again, when i protested to scoutz whatever his name was, about my honourable caretaker intentions at lady mystics farm. he didn't give a toss and accused me of looting the £100 armour i was wearing from some fallen deed.
so i locked him in an enclosure with a hell horse, this resulted in an entertaining death and a gm had to have.. `a word with me` about it. (i broke the law to teach him a lesson).
If i had instead made a post on the forum, it would have ended up being far less satisfying because there's no law that sais you have to be a decent human being. free for all is the way. but loading while it's being bashed? flipping, heck.
The deed this thread concerns is a community deed, there are remnants that care about it, please..be a decent human being and return the loom to the caretaker.

others can think what they want but as far as im concerned this thread is the first report against you and it is valid until resolved.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

...this is all because of one rare loom? It'd probably be quicker to make another rare loom than to resolve this petty argument

it also has to do with assessing reputation.
is he a threat, is he not a threat, etc.
Rather than allow a knee jerk assumption to be made by a mob, i took the time and gave benefit of the doubt.
I believe we're at the end of that now.
if he wants to be a gent, he'll return the loom. if he isn't one, he won't.
problem solved.

You man children are too serious and uptight over nothing

Sad to see

Edited by Oreo
  • Cat 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:57 PM, Themystrix said:

Gone are the days when people respected others property or their loot.

When a deed falls it is anyones loot son.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:41 PM, Threap said:

Enable PvP on freedom simple solution

Just for one day a year.  we can call it  "The Purge".  Sound like fun?  Oh..  The pent up stored revenge juice will flow.   

• Like 1

I had the similar issues myself, there were a tunnel near my deed that I wasn't aware of. Sadly there wasn't no sign post, building or anything except for paved roads. So look suitable for me to deed it and do whatever I want to do. So put a mine door over it and a path so I can get over that deep part of water with a wagon cart. Unfort this player been lurking near my deed, wouldn't say anything for 45mins. He stole some of my dirts and ranoff with it lol.

So I put more dirts there and he got pissed and left. So later on I figure out what was going on, but they shouldn't be rude in the first place. Guess some players don't like talking or say hello. Then they put me on KOS list and I figure out what that mean and did the samething as well to them.

Just realize they were upset over that silly tunnel that runs through the mountain and I didn't like it so I put a door over it and dirts in front so I can get across it. But anyway for those wanna be nasty, still on KOS list and cannot access through the mine door (tunnel) others can. Very simply, talk to your neighbors get to know them and reason things out. If you play nice and let them know what going on, shouldn't be a problem. So they had to play dirty...

Nobody want to be treated like ###### or trash, be nice to players! No wonder there isn't many new players that want to stick around due to all this politics going on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wildelf said:

I had the similar issues myself, there were a tunnel near my deed that I wasn't aware of. Sadly there wasn't no sign post, building or anything except for paved roads. So look suitable for me to deed it and do whatever I want to do. So put a mine door over it and a path so I can get over that deep part of water with a wagon cart. Unfort this player been lurking near my deed, wouldn't say anything for 45mins. He stole some of my dirts and ranoff with it lol.

So I put more dirts there and he got pissed and left. So later on I figure out what was going on, but they shouldn't be rude in the first place. Guess some players don't like talking or say hello. Then they put me on KOS list and I figure out what that mean and did the samething as well to them.

Just realize they were upset over that silly tunnel that runs through the mountain and I didn't like it so I put a door over it and dirts in front so I can get across it. But anyway for those wanna be nasty, still on KOS list and cannot access through the mine door (tunnel) others can. Very simply, talk to your neighbors get to know them and reason things out. If you play nice and let them know what going on, shouldn't be a problem. So they had to play dirty...

Nobody want to be treated like ###### or trash, be nice to players! No wonder there isn't many new players that want to stick around due to all this politics going on.

That tunnel was a public tunnel to go through the mountain connecting the Inner Sea and Samling and has been used publicly since long before I started playing. Putting a door over it was not cool. Even if the door is set to open, people do not know that. They see a mine door and think it's blocked.

*edited to add* I know you're new, and did not know this. Did not mean to come across so harshly.