Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Player Alert: Rude!

Looting a disbanded deed I have been camping for days. There were some planted items. I spent an hour bashing one, as I finished, Vegetta, riding a wagon owned by Bozo, appeared and loaded it, despite watching me spend an hour bashing it.

Player had told me previously they were from Porto Allegro, Brazil, and an alt

[13:33:33] You damage the floor loom.
[13:33:33] You start to destroy the floor loom.
[13:33:35] A large wooden loom, made for weaving. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 51.7912, Dam: 70.11383.
[13:33:35]  It could be improved with a log.
[13:33:39] Vegetta starts to load the floor loom.
[13:33:40] The aged fat Erikcopper grazes.
[13:33:43] Vegetta finishes loading the floor loom.
[13:33:47] Vegetta lost link.
[13:34:02] You damage the floor loom.
[13:34:40] Your request for assistance has been submitted to online chat moderators, game masters and developers. Please wait patiently!
[13:34:47] Vegetta left the world.
[13:34:47] Vegetta leaves the "01 - Runned".
[13:34:49] The aged fat Erikcopper grazes.
[13:34:59] The aged fat Erikcopper grazes.
[13:36:53] Vegetta has logged in.
[13:37:25] Vegetta rides on the "01 - Runned" as the driver.

Previous conversation 

[21:04:31] <Vegetta> I will send a friend invitation to you can be?
[21:04:54] <Champagnedragon> sure
[21:05:52] <Vegetta> i had stopped playing but i came back with everything one hour visit our deed in deliverance.
[21:06:13] <Vegetta> f24
[21:53:20] <Vegetta> ?
[21:54:54] <Vegetta> your priests?
[21:55:04] <Champagnedragon> Yes, salacia is my priest
[21:55:09] <Vegetta> ahhh

Further convo, after he came back online (probably to see if I was bashign forge)

[13:45:45] <Champagnedragon> you can not steal it after I spent an hour bashing it

[13:45:51] <Vegetta> sorry but I just arrived and tried to load and it worked,

[13:46:01] <Champagnedragon> you watched me bash it

[13:46:21] <Vegetta> I didn't see what you were doing?

[13:46:32] <Champagnedragon> Not true

[13:46:44] <Champagnedragon> you saw me, attempted to bash the forge and the rare bsb

[13:46:56] <Champagnedragon> then came over and loaded it

[13:47:46] <Vegetta> sorry but i broke any rules of the game?[13:48:43]

<Vegetta> if someone says I did it wrong and I have to give it back

Player is using  wagon owned by Bozo.

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Looting a disbanded deed I have been camping for days. There were some planted items. I spent an hour bashing one.

also what the GM said on support ticket?

I fail to understand esteemed dragon-one..  if you were bashing them, then why would you care if he took them.. you were going to destroy them.. oh i see so they become unplanted.. ahhhhhhhh.. never taken anything like that so i wouldn't know.. but i guess thats the nature of greed.. sorry for your losses..

edit<> i correct myslef i took some rotting lamps once because they had wonderfully high ql  paint on them..  ooops...

Edited by Psalamon

According to a certain GM this is intended and encouraged brathtaking gameplay, so this people contribute to wurm so it doesn't die. But you are welcome to add that or any person like that on your personal sh*t list as many already did.

2 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

the floor loom shall pay for his internet this month

It's as OR said.

In all seriousness, what a weird thing to spend time waiting on. A floor loom? If it wasn't rare and you're actually that in need just let me know and I'll make you a high QL one on the basis of you picking it up.

It's as OR said.

In all seriousness, what a weird thing to spend time waiting on. A floor loom? If it wasn't rare and you're actually that in need just let me know and I'll make you a high QL one on the basis of you picking it up.

A bit more information, since it seems necessary.

It was a rare loom, it was Finndar's deed. What many don't know is I have become good friends with him, and I am still hoping he comes back. I have been gathering as much of his good stuff as possible to secure it in hopes he does. His LMC, tool chests, and some other stuff I know he valued are all secured. They will be stored in a new, high quality building on his old deed site (right next to mine). These are not items I would sell. And, lastly, I already have a rare loom.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Los_Borrachos said:

again this story?

Oh yes, again this story. Don't you like having it told to the world?

Guess who Vendetta is folks.

1 hour ago, ChampagneDragon said:

A bit more information, since it seems necessary.

It was a rare loom, it was Finndar's deed. What many don't know is I have become good friends with him, and I am still hoping he comes back. I have been gathering as much of his good stuff as possible to secure it in hopes he does. His LMC, tool chests, and some other stuff I know he valued are all secured. They will be stored in a new, high quality building on his old deed site (right next to mine). These are not items I would sell. And, lastly, I already have a rare loom.

In that case it's totally understandable. I wish you luck in your quest for justice. I don't think I'd want to come back if I came back to the game and found all my stuff just ######in gone tbh, so it's good you're doing this

• Like 1

Lmao dude yoinked your yoink

Hahahaha

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 9

Nothing GM will do it's on Wurm Land it's free for all...not saying it was nice of the person to do that but the person was faster than you loading it so rude or not it's not against code club...

This is actualy hilarious.😀 Like a thief complaining something got stolen from him that not even was his.

• Like 2

Yeah...  This happens sometimes.

Someone nabbed a HotA from a member of our alliance when their deed dropped.  They'd forgotten to pay the rent, they did not get their HotA back.

Trick is to just move on; next time you see their name in local at a loot site, wall it in.

• Like 1

Unfortunatly this Bozo character and all of his alts think it is fun to steal from players right in front of them no matter the situation. I always wondered why he has so many alts, it is because he can be semi anon while he ganks peoples stuff. No it is not against the rules, but it is not something I condone. Glad I put him on ignore and will never talk to him again after the hota statue thefts. We would be much better off with out people like him in Wurm, ruins it for everyone.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Threap said:

Enable PvP on freedom simple solution

where would tc flee to after that?

• Like 4

to friends who are interested, there is still rare forge, rare bsb and rare chair, ready to be looted, is in crystal bay, indy. just bash it. Our friend up there notices every time someone goes looting. thanks for nothing

• Like 1

I had this when Lady Mystics Farm disbanded. aside from keeping planks,  i gave what i found to the alliance she was part of. (theshaw's)
there's a funny story involving someone called.. ah good i forgot his name.
jake managed to snatch 5k mortar from under my nose.. well played sir.

yeah im sorry, if a deed disbands and you're camping it, chances are someone else is as well, even if you don't see them. strategies vary.
it's free for all and can be, as the fall of horsedog proved, a very nasty, entirely fervid money grab. Truly ugly colours shining in the rush to claim.
I grabbed a rare loom that one of the vultures had expected to claim after he returned from pillaging 1g's worth of stuff, he complained and whined as if his expectation was a right.. till i re-deeded the land and told them all to **** off.  (just the land and junk loot, everything else had already been taken.)
I didn't get there in time because one of the deed owners had logged on a month before after a year away (evilspot) and told me HD was secure.. that's all i cared about so i stopped camping it and stopped feeding the token with what little i could spare.
If i had caught it it was my genuine intention to distribute the wealth because i still loved the server back then.
I knew Risky in eq1, crazy bard.

Wolfs den is probably another example but i stayed well away from that one.
Those that care the most, those that intend to distribute wealth fairly or those that intend to hold onto it for the original owner, never win because they're not fueled by greed.
it's not enough to simply care. If greed doesn't motivate you, you are out of your league.
better to simply try but expect to be beaten by the professional vultures. Most of them leave stuff behind that they haven't the patience to sell or catalogue.

It's better to dissolve your expectations and bridle your hopes.
Disbanded deeds are free for all no matter what presence you find there.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

My things are well stored in my deed, and I take care not to lose them, it would be interesting for you to stop crying and worry more about it, I play for fun and this is part of the game. Right now in this situation with champagnedragon we are trying to get a rare forge for 3 days and I am finding it fun, many do not know the problems that each one has and what they seek to alleviate it, and my relief is the wurm!

Yes quite right i think i got off base there a bit. didn't want to invade a different thread. (the hota thing)
so... 1 -

and 2 -
[13:33:43] Vegetta finishes loading the floor loom.
[13:33:47] Vegetta lost link.
[13:34:02] You damage the floor loom.

see this confuses me.. so while champ was bashing the loom (at 70 dmg could have loaded before bashing it).. while champ was bashing the loom you loaded it?
If champagne had left the thing alone for a minute or logged out, then i woulda loaded it if i wanted it.
however.. loading the thing while it's being bashed is pretty harsh. I have to admit that.
didn't that feel a bit wrong?
do you think you would have given it back if champ implored you?
this is my curiosity, i know you have humanity you've shown it to me.
am i missing something? Champ was literally handling it when u loaded it as far as i can tell.
i hope this translates properly into Portugese.
have you cleared this up with him? because if you loaded it while he was bashing it, that is either bizarre or psychopath ignorant.
again, benefit of the doubt given, not discoloured by rumour. i might be mis translating evidence.

Edited by Steveleeb

the true friend, and they talk about preserving things but you see, champagne took all these things from one of his friends, even dragged a LMC into a house and out of so many other rare items he took, that is, No saving items for your friend, do what I say and don't do what I do.

• Like 1

ah so it was an argument before it was an argument. he was not a stranger to you.
well i'd say that's between the two of you and has nothing to do with anyone else, including me.

im walking away, if anyone wants to respond to my previous diatribe, have at, ile check the thread tomorrow.
The issue between Borranchos and Champ is clearly personal in nature, making it public was unhelpful.

Edited by Steveleeb