Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

[Fixed] Release - Trader has no personal merchant or trader contracts to sell

Hello,

New trader, 9 days old, on a deed in a locked house away from walls has no personal merchant or trader contracts to sell, only wagoner contracts and other standard trader items. No contracts have been bought from this trader at all yet, no one else outside our household has access. I *think* those contracts were available when I first bought and sold items on day 1, but I can't be sure.

Possibly also relevant, trader ratio was set to 0.2 on day 1, get info check on day 9 says nothing bought or sold this period, ratio 0.0. We did have a server reset two days ago, but I thought ratio resets only happened every 28 days, bumped by maybe an hour or so by server resets, so not sure if that's me misunderstanding the timing or part of the same bug.

Trader is a citizen of Brambleheim, located L23 on the in-game Release map. Already had some assistance from GM Silvirwolfe who advised it needed posting here. Another player nearby checked their trader who had a personal merchant contract in their inventory, so it doesn't seem to be all traders. Character name in game matches my forum name.

Thanks!

Bump.

I appreciate in the scheme of bugs this is probably not a high priority, but 50s/80e is a lot to drop on an in game item that doesn't sell the things you bought it for. If it's not likely to be looked at soon, can a GM remove and give me a replacement for this trader in an attempt to fix the problem? Other traders don't seem to be missing contracts, just mine.

I've added this to the dev list for comment because I don't believe replacing the trader will solve the issue.  I placed one on test and it was also missing those same two contracts.  I'll let you know what I find out ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alectrys said:

I've added this to the dev list for comment because I don't believe replacing the trader will solve the issue.  I placed one on test and it was also missing those same two contracts.  I'll let you know what I find out ;)

Thank you!

• Like 1

This has been fixed with today's update for any newly placed traders.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, crimsonearth said:

Thank you!

@crimsonearth - please put in a support ticket in game and a GM can help resolve your issue.  The broken traders did not automatically get the 2 contracts but a newly placed one after today's update will have the appropriate items.