Sign in to follow this  
phennexion

WS Gains.. please fix

[14:21:36] Weapon smithing increased by 0.0004 to 51.2357

no CoC on the tool for an example.. not SB either.. but those numbers are super low... i could see tick sizes that small at maybe 65-70 skill but at 51?!... please fix!

and before ya'll are like "WS has always been slow and thats the way it is" posts, there's something about jackal's timers that make WS gains even slower on this server.

Edited by phennexion
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, phennexion said:

[14:21:36] Weapon smithing increased by 0.0004 to 51.2357

no CoC on the tool for an example.. not SB either.. but those numbers are super low... i could see tick sizes that small at maybe 65-70 skill but at 51?!... please fix!

and before ya'll are like "WS has always been slow and thats the way it is" posts, there's something about jackal's timers that make WS gains even slower on this server.

I agree that this looks broken, Retro pls comment. Here some recent skill gains on Xanadu, also no CoC or SB:

[09:36:16] Weapon smithing increased by 0,0010 to 56,3425

[09:36:36] Weapon smithing increased by 0,0014 to 56,3439

[09:36:48] Weapon smithing increased by 0,0016 to 56,3455

Just an idea: Might that be the faster timer? (other consideration: I was working on my spear set, all in "sweet spot" ql range ql65+. Gains vary between .0003 and .0016, often no WS gain at all). Anyway, I fail to see any "increased skill gain" on Jackal here.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum
  • Like 2