Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobstar

[Ended]WTS very high end account

Looking for offers on my main account.

You are currently known as: Arch Mage Rocklobstar the 15th Hierophant [Divine Warrior]

3Thrvrz.png

https://niarja.com/universes/online/clusters/freedom/skills/Rocklobstar

Top 10 Skills
Digging * 100.000000
Hot Food Cooking * 99.999700
Longsword 99.987206
Farming * 99.983240
Shovel 99.929380
Fighting 99.762290
Channeling * 99.703770
Large Metal Shield 99.504654
Rake * 99.494800
Woodcutting 99.012310

Tomes: Smoke of sol, slime of uttacha,  white cherry, red tome, green cherry, giant walnut, green tome, black tome, blue tome, libram of the night, tome of incineration, scroll of binding.
Only missing white tome, blood of angels, red cherry.

You have 281542 karma, how would you like to spend it?

Affinities: 123

100 Faith Mag Priest

15 on path of Knowledge.

Priest goals completed

1mBC9p2.png

Free transfer to any religion available until April.

You have a total of 192 titles.

Only 2k marks left (bought 5 more affinities)

[15:06:51] You have premium time until 14 Mar 2020 02:04:10 GMT

Edited by Rocklobstar

Honestly, I think you have no way of getting what you would deserve to get for this account at the moment. That said, it would still be a couple hundred euros IF you find a buyer.

• Like 2

^^ worst time to do a pc honestly if you really want to get a fair pc or a fair buyer to be interested wait until after wurm on steam has launched and stuff has hopefully gone for the better

• Like 2

nice beverages dude.  despite the troubles i don't think people are compromising much on their 60 body strength tome accounts.  the weird passion skills are neat.

• Like 1

Not Rocklobstar! Don't leave my local forever! 😢 

I think you'd regret selling him at today's prices.

Please keep him and you can come back to him after everything has settled down. :)

• Like 2

It would suck to see another of our few remaining good grinders leave Wurm, especially with all that’s going on at the moment.

right now you won’t get what your looking for,  But if Wurm was more stable, I would see this fetching 1200+ euro.

if I’m being honest, this would perfectly replace Redhawk+Redeemed for me, And I’d love to have it. But I don’t have the spare funds atm. And 1200e is minimum of what I’d expect to get it at, so just keep that in mind.

don’t let it go for to low if you decide to sell out. It’s a very good account just skill wise, more less affinity/tomes.  If you do, don’t rush it and take something too low.

anyway, hope to see you stay.  Don’t talk much in-game, but have respected your skills/grinding for a good few years. Good luck mate with what you decide.

• Like 2

It's not worth selling it at this moment, really. Don't see any person still playing that would offer more then you have spend to get those affinity alone, when there was a window open.

The regret of selling it, if you ever decide to play again in future could be always bigger.

• Like 1

Pity I bough one recently, but this one is twice as experienced. Being pump hater I feel very envious toward future buyer of this gem.

I have to say I do not deserve one char like this since I have no idea how I would use these tomes, would dream of one like this but more craft-oriented

So far i've gotten offered, 300e, 5 peso's, and a carton of cigarette's.

We can do better then that? :D

Totally wort more. But with these dark clouds aproaching people dont jump at the accounts so fast

302e, 5 nickels, and a rare sanstone shard! +1 free hug

12 hours ago, CreZ said:

302e, 5 nickels, and a rare sanstone shard! +1 free hug

the offers were seperate, as in one dude offered 300e, one 5 peso's, and another a carton of cigarrettes. I appreciate the bid thou :P

I am staring at the channeling and trying to decide if I want to add it to my collection, before Wurm's 9th life kicks into gear.

Edited by Wurmhole